{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thailand
Hello
I plan to travel to Thailand / Hainan this year. As far as I see, the best time for travel to there between November and February...
Is late October still fine, too, or shall I wait some more weeks?
Predictive Analyst in marketing and broadcast media
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Predictive! Really good to see that you have plan to explore te beauty Thailand,I am sure that it would be really good and nice for you to tr something fun filled at the like this for sure. So must explore te the grand palace and Koh phi phi.
Want to know about Travel Deals from SFO.
Predictive! Thailand is a destination where people love to have fun with its beauty and beautiful attractions. I love to read about various culture and i think now i should make a move towards it to explore its attractions and to learn a bit about their culture. So what say having any idea about it?
So keen to go with las vegas tours from los angeles.
Phi Phi Island seems a great destination, with speed-boat, I think. Another interesting cruise goes to the James Bond Island - anyhow there are a lot of beautiful islands and shores around Thailand.
Predictive! You are a plan to explore Thailand. Then I want to suggest you some places of Thailand.
Wat Arun
Jim Thompson House
Wat Saket
Wat Phra Kaew
Wat Rong Khun
My best friend is also going to visit Thailand's beauty. He is so excited and happy because he is going there for the first time and was looking for the names of attraction that he should add in his bucket list. I will share these names that Paul, you have shared in your post. I hope so it will be useful for him. Anyway, I will also like to explore these places as I got a chance to visit Thailand.
Well, Everyone is sharing such mind-blowing post about the Thailand. I am so sure that other people will collect massive and useful information by reading that thread. So what say guys when you will be there? I will be there as soon as possible.
We spent Christmas / new year there. AMAZING! And the food even street food are the best in the world, I daresay. Baked banana was my fave, but the soups are excellent, too.
Of course one can see wonderful places, like Ayutthaya, or interesting things like the Floating Market

Was great to get there!
Thanks for all the suggestions, we've spent three wonderful weeks there - I recommend to visit Thailand / Vietnam / Cambodia!