{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Special meaning of Yellow Rose?
Hello guys,

One of my friends gave me a yellow rose. He wanted to say something more,but didn't. Did he tried to mean something by that yellow rose?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
farzana, I think it is really nice if you get a Yellow Rose from your friend's side. The meaning of Yellow Rose is friendship, wisdom, Joy and optimism. Maybe he wanna do friendship with you or something amazing like this. I came to know all these things from a friend during my niagara falls maid of the mist package who gifted me a bouquet of Yellow Roses
The meaning of Yellow Rose is a friendship that could be so much special and delighted for you. I am so sure that friend will keep you happy and will have such a good time there for sure.
farzana! I am going to agree with above members. The meaning of Yellow rose is friendship get well and joy. So which one gives you this rose, he/she want to friendship with you.
Yeah, It is obvious. By the way, how many friends you guys have in your life and who is the best friend for you? I will love to know and if someone gives you a rose? I mean from friends.
The yellow color is the color of Joy and Wisdom. And, it is the sign of Friendship. Yellow roses are given to show the warm feelings of the friendship and optimism.
Jackie! Frankly speaking, I have lots of friends which I have made during my various stage of life. My all friends are really special for me and every friend has its own value in my life. I have no best friend in my life but if I talk about giving rose then I give rose only to my one of a close friend. Otherwise, in my life, I can't give a rose to anyone.
Paul, That is pretty good to know that your friends have really special place in your heart. It is so much beauty to hear. Although it is good to know that you gave a rose to your close friend, But i was asking about someone from your friends, I mean did ever any of your friends gave you a rose? if yes then which rose that was? I mean Red, yellow, White?
Jackie! good to know that you like it. Yeah, in my life, my friends give me lots of roses to me like red rose, yellow and as well white rose. But I must say that in my life, from my friends side I mostly got red roses. What about you? I mean to say that you get roses from your friends?
Paul, It is interesting to talk you about that, I must say you are the lucky one that you have such caring friends in your life. But To be frank, I am not a lucky one, none of my friends gave me any rose, and have just very few friends in my circle maybe i am a restricted person. everyone just prefers other better opportunity than me...
Jackie! I must say that according to my point of view, in friendship we can't think like this. I mean to say that the other person is better than you. It depends on yourself how you run the relations and in which way. I think if you give importance to others and stay with them in a good way then the other person must stay with you in a good way. So all things depend on you.
Yeah, Everyone has its own opinions, Friendship is just the name of the respect and to give and take i guess, At least these days it belongs to give and takes.
Jackie! In this world, every relation wants respect because without respect you can't take any kind of relationship with anyone. No doubt in friendship respect matter a lot without it you can't take your friendship for a long time. I must include one thing in it which is trust. Trust is also most important implement in friendship.
Yeah, I just got to know so much sincerely about this thing from you PAUL. I am so sure that this is gonna be so much stunning and best time for having some fun there ahead as it. I can have such amusing time there for sure.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is the meaning of Dating? Sarah 4 365 09-21-2017, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Jackie