{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some not sincere then what should to do?
When your girlfriend is not sincere with you and talks with other persons also but don't accept this thing. She doesn't give proper time to you and also doesn't care about you. Then in this situation what the person should do? Would you like to tell me?

My father had really enjoyed his bus tour from vegas to grand canyon.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
What should i say? I mean is there any restriction if she is your friend so she could not talk to anyone else, or you could not talk to anyone? Every person has its own worth and place in someone heart. So don't worry at all she will never leave you and just be happy.
PAUL12, I think it is really strange that your g girlfriend is not interested in you as she likes to talk with her others and spend her time with them. I think you should sop nothing in this situation. I mean just observe her actions. If she will do true love to you then she will be back and realize her mistake. Otherwise, let her be on her way and find someone else in your life.
Oh, My mistake i just got it now, You guys are talking about your Girlfriend. I just thought you are sharing just for your random friend. Well if she is doing this that is really bad, and i guess you should talk to her straightly and if she does not have any satisfaction for you. so just think what you have to do?
(10-12-2017, 07:14 PM)PAUL12 Wrote:  When your girlfriend is not sincere with you and talks with other persons also but don't accept this thing. She doesn't give proper time to you and also doesn't care about you. Then in this situation what the person should do? Would you like to tell me?

My father had really enjoyed his bus tour from vegas to grand canyon.

I think there are some misunderstandings between you and it may possible she is doing to just realize your last days behave. So my recommendation is that for you just talk to her and try to get a good solution and do let her on her way.

Suggest something rock about trip from new york to niagara falls.