{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should Beginners Trade With Micro Trading Account by OctaFX Forex Broker?
Micro trading has emerged to be a popular way of trading forex, where beginners grab the opportunity to learn the art of trading but at a low risk value. Considering the importance of this trading, OctaFX launched its very own Micro Trading Account in the year 2011 and was soon recognized to be the Fastest Growing Micro Forex Broker in 2012 by Global Banking and Finance Review. However, the question still remains to be the same- should you count on the services of OctaFX to get the best of Micro Trading?

Micro Trading Account by OctaFX

The broker has done its best to make micro trading as simple as it could be by incorporating some phenomenal features and they are

Profound trading tools: The essences of forex trading are the various tools that are offered by the broker. This is because with the implementation of these tools you are going to achieve the profits that you always wanted to have. The micro trading account offers 28 currency pairs along with Silver and Gold so that you can trade efficiently using the pairs or asset of your choice. And when beginners remember to choose only one or a set of two pairs and stick to them until you master the art of forex trading. To get desirable results you can opt for majors such as EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JYP, USD/CHF and so on.

Low minimum deposit with high leverage: The minimum deposit that you have to make for registering with micro trading account of OctaFX is only 5 USD and this does not end here, as the broker even as high leverage for the same account which is about 1:500 combined with 25% margin levels.

Supports trading strategies: You will never be aware about the aesthetics of forex trading until and unless you make use of trading strategies that involve hedging and scalping. This is the reason why OctaFX supports the same. Further, there are expert advisors who will help you in understanding what the various rules of forex trading are and how to implement scalping and hedging within them.

Reliable Trading Platform: Those traders who are part of the micro trading account by OctaFX can make use of MetaTrader4 that holds some enticing features such charts, algorithms and fundamental analysis which ensures that you get a deeper understanding about forex market and the way it works.

Bottom Line: Being Your Forex Trading Journey with OctaFX!

If you are novice trader who does not know much about forex trading then going for the micro trading account by this broker can definitely help you out. With this you will be able to learn a lot about the forex market and even earn real-time profits through strategies and trading tools. Moreover, when you have any queries regarding the account type, security of funds or whatsoever then you can take advantage of the customer support service that is available 24 hours for 5 days a week in the form of online chat, phone call and email.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Interesting information. I like Forex trading and I am trying to find the best way to trade more on exchange. I am trying to look for some information about better trading ( something like http://pipbear.com/get-started/ ). I will definitely use your tips in my next trading.
KallyFowler, if you really want to have proper information and guidance then I think you should be visiting OctaFX, it’s one of the best in several ways with them having excellent educational setup which covers everything and for newbies, it’s just fantastic with been free too. They also have several demo contests that we can participate on regularly, so that works even better and one can practice with excitement due to prizes to be won which makes it so exciting and like able.
Very interesting information here, thanks a lot for sharing it here! I am a beginner too, so I will take it into account. Also, I can recommend you guys to check out the service at https://www.tradersway.com You will be able to find lots of nice info on trading there too. I guess, it will come in handy Wink
Mokye, that is cool and thanks for sharing. I believe the two most important factors to look at when it comes to brokers; it’s how they treat low investors and then comes their own reputation. I believe we need to go with the best and at present; it’s no brainer that OctaFX leads the way fair and square. From offering brilliant ECN broker that can be operated by all with just 5 dollars to brilliant 50% bonus on deposit, instant payments, 24/5 support and much more!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forex analysis from SuperForex SFX_Official 61 308 Today, 03:24 AM
Last Post: SFX_Official
  Social Trading Effect | You can EARN while you FOLLOW! ppkforex 1 139 10-31-2017, 06:16 PM
Last Post: royco
  Forex or Stock - The easier way? Ben Milano 6 56 10-31-2017, 01:41 AM
Last Post: jeffjones
  Independent Forex Trading skittle 1 21 10-20-2017, 08:51 AM
Last Post: haimtoledano
  Is it necessary to stop trading when losing? Ben Milano 7 75 08-19-2017, 04:51 AM
Last Post: Ben Milano
  Do you use multiple brokers for trading? Ben Milano 0 16 07-27-2017, 10:39 PM
  Trading platform very crucial aspect for traders? Ben Milano 0 10 05-25-2017, 06:32 PM
  Is trust upon broker important? Ben Milano 0 6 05-25-2017, 06:27 PM
  TradeWiseFX - The Smart Way To Trade! TradeWiseFX 25 297 05-13-2017, 11:47 AM
Last Post: TradeWiseFX
  Forex Trading Currencies cbitcsit 5 150 03-23-2017, 06:28 AM