{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selecting a server
Shamanhost.com and legionbox.com provide servers which are nice for me in terms of hosting a blog with and I ask for your help: which server would you sign up with?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
I definitely know that truth comes out of a comparison. Check out http://viux.com
I believe this web host is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.
I'd advise you to use a server from decent providers: a2hosting.com and kvchosting.net.
Their hosting speed is quite fast and traffic is good. Prices are low.
A reliable host will ensure that your site is always available and that visitors will enjoy a smooth performance.
Can recommend these web hosts:
1) http://okayservers.com
2) http://digitalserver.com.mx
They know how to customize everything to give your online business the highest possible performance.
(12-07-2017, 12:37 AM)Royalflash Wrote:  A reliable host will ensure that your site is always available and that visitors will enjoy a smooth performance.
Can recommend these web hosts:
1) http://okayservers.com
2) http://digitalserver.com.mx
They know how to customize everything to give your online business the highest possible performance.

I agree with you.
With Centohost.com I always get a quick response! I've never had to wait to speak to someone, or to have them return an email.
Best of all techs crew really really know their stuff. When I don't understand something, they're happy to explain and help in every way they can.
I'd recommend you to use dedicated servers from hostingsource.com and oissite.com, their in-house technical team works around the clock troubleshooting and addressing potential problems before they become real issues.
Prices are affordable.
You can trust Hostplay.com and their offshore dedicated server hosting services.
If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH them.
Get web hosting in cheap price.
Servers from a2hosting.com and hostsailor.com are worth trying.
Technical support was quick to help and did a great job.
Prices are competitive and plans are full-featured.
Different people choose different servers, There are so many types of servers available today that we can choose for hosting. But we should check there reviews first and also the specs they provide with terms and conditions. Then we should go with them only.
bluehost and Hostgator best for every need and use
Hi all, when you have to select a server then I think you should look for the requirements first and then check it will the providers plans if you think they are in budget then you can go for it if not look more or select anyone who has it in less prices. Also, I am also looking for the postgresql backup best practices if anyone in this board can help me with this please let me know.

Thanks!
(11-29-2017, 04:58 AM)TinaK Wrote:  Shamanhost.com and legionbox.com provide servers which are nice for me in terms of hosting a blog with and I ask for your help: which server would you sign up with?

Well I would suggest you to go with Wordpress hosting for hosting your blog. Do check out Scopehosts and Ctrlswitches for Managed Wordpress hosting service providing regular updates of WP with 24/7 customer support.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Photo Turkey Dedicated Server - Onlive Server Technology LLP moniclive 0 22 05-21-2017, 07:06 PM
Last Post: moniclive
Photo USA Dedicated Server – Onlive Server Technology LLP moniclive 0 21 05-16-2017, 05:45 PM
  UAE Dedicated Server - Onlive Server Technology LLP moniclive 0 19 05-04-2017, 12:07 AM
  Take the advantages of Managed USA Dedicated Server – Onlive Server Technology LLP moniclive 0 29 04-20-2017, 08:16 PM
Photo Switzerland Dedicated Server - Onlive Server Technology LLP moniclive 0 37 04-17-2017, 06:14 PM
Photo Cheapest Dedicated Server USA - Onlive Server Technology LLP moniclive 0 48 02-08-2017, 10:02 PM
  SEO Dedicated Server, America Server Melody 0 141 03-22-2016, 05:04 PM
Last Post: Melody
  SEO Dedicated Server, America Server Melody 1 130 03-13-2016, 11:24 PM
Last Post: Brianvoges
  Web Server, Only $ 9.99.Cloud Server-Plan special Melody 0 279 01-04-2016, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Melody
  3 Reasons why you should move to a Cloud server from an In-house or on site Server hruthika 0 327 09-15-2014, 07:56 PM
Last Post: hruthika