{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recover corrupt PowerPoint files
Perfect application available as Powerpoint File Recovery software is the last option to recover data from corrupt or damaged powerpoint files. It repairs corrupt powerpoint files (.ppt, pptx, pptm).Recover corrupt PowerPoint files and restores all data such as image, spreadsheet, text, graph and stored procedures from corrupt PowerPoint files.The software efficiently restores various PowerPoint objects, such as Tables, Header and Footer, Charts, WordArt objects, etc.

It is also available at Trail Version Demo at:-
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
PowerPoint file recovery is the most trusted and effective third party software, allows its user to recover complete data (images, header, footer, graphs, text, etc.) from single or multiple PowerPoint presentation files in a single attempt. The software supports the recovery of PowerPoint file created using any file formats, such as, PPT, PPS, PPSX and PPTX.

To get more information about the software and to download its free demo version, go to: http://www.powerpointfilerepair.com
Any free data recovery software? I need to recover some files but no budget at all
(01-15-2018, 02:18 AM)alexalex Wrote:  Any free data recovery software? I need to recover some files but no budget at all

I had the same problem when I deleted the important data from my computer by accident. It took me a long time to find a solution, but on one forum I was suggested to try a data recovery software. I should say, it helped me and I was lucky to get my data back. But it has to be noted that this freeware allows to recover only up to 100 MB of data. For your convenience, here is the link of this free data recovery tool https://www.cleverfiles.com/free-data-recovery.html . If your lost files are larger, you need a paid version.
THIS IS FOR WINDOWS OS: Open the Computer, click on My PC from the left pane and right-click the disk that is creating issues. Select Properties, Tools tab, and click on Check Now button available under Error Checking section. Make sure to check both the options and then click on Start to repair PowerPoint file.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Recover my Facebook page post? chatarpatar 3 148 12-05-2017, 03:12 PM
Last Post: TysonHacker