{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
Perfect time for marriage?
For girls perfect age for marriage for girls is 18 years and perfect age for marriage for boys is 20 years.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
once He or She got good job and when is able to support himself/ herself financially and there parents respectively and he/she may think that he is financially well then form that point he/she is ready to married
admissionq I do agree wit you dude you have raised such a good point here. Age matter but after job and stand on a level. If a person have achieve this goal so I think he should got married.

I will see your views after mine bus tours from boston.
Well, That is right guys but i think after 25 a man should get marry and he can fill ful his all the duties very well.
hiii

Now a days, when the boy got job He should be marriage. and 25th year is great age for marriage...................
I would like to say when a boy got a job and stand on his own foot then he should get marriage.
According to my opinion, the perfect age of girl for marriage is 24 and perfect age of boys for marriage is 22.

I am taking a west coast tours from san francisco.
Well, Buddy that is perfect age for marriage as you all said.
hiii

Upon competition of education and getting a job, one should think of marriage.
According to me it may be 28 to 30 year is perfect time interval for marriage.
hii

I think 22 to 25 is the perfect time for marriage. First of all complete your study because it is more important to be educated....
Some people wait for a perfect mate and some for career but at the ... But you must follow the path and decide the right time to get married as. 25 to 29 is better time for marriage
The perfect time for marriage is
When you are sure
You can provide for your wife
And your kids to come.
For the rest of your life.
1. Get married while you're still young: That would be between just after graduation 22-24 years old to late 20s 27-29 years old. You'll be still quite young and will get more time to enjoy married life and grow as a person in that new relationship. You may not be confident about yourself regarding marriage and may feel you haven't achieved much/enough in life to lead a stable/happy married life, but I can assure you that there will always be some friends and family to help and guide you.
2. Get married after you feel you've become successful in life: For many this happens after they cross their 30s. It is fine to do so if you're already in a steady relationship but if you're a 'fresher', then I suggest you marry before you turn 30. You have the rest of your life to achieve the kind of success you seek. And often the support of spouse can be a great help/asset!
I emphasize the age factor here more than the maturity that many aspire for before marriage, but in my opinion, one is never completely ready for marriage, just like one is never completely ready for a full time job after college. One has to be willing to learn and enjoy the married life. So love each other, support/encourage each other and enjoy and embrace all life has to offer.
Jennifer!! Quite nice suggestion and i think everyone should follow that suggestion. it would be helpful for all.
jennifer! I am going to agree with craven. You have shared great suggestions about the marriage. If all the persons act upon it then they live a happy life. In these days, my sister wedding will held. SO I must share your this nice sort of stuff with her.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Love marriage or Arrange marriage? farzana 51 3,938 10-24-2017, 03:59 PM
Last Post: Jackie