Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Online T shirt Store

View our wide range of online t shirts for boys and girls. Buy online t shirt, online t shirt store, t shirt store, online t shirt for the best price and cash on delivery available.

nice sharing and keep this up to date

leomaster Android Privacy app

nice post see more t-shirts, tops and dresses at online stalkbuylove.com store ..

Friends you can buy the stylish and designer dresses online and give yourself a girly look.. where you can a lot of collection of western dresses which suits on you, have a looked on it. Thanks

You need to search the online store were you get your T-shirt

hii

You need to search the online store were you get your T-shirt

A T-shirt is a style of unisex fabric shirt, named after the T shape of the body and sleeves.

Guys,

don't try to p*** in someone's beer here, breaking the new trend of printing patches...absolutely not, I really like some of this new material!

But sometimes clients come up with ideas that are so individual and good templates are not available. Of course, you could spend hours fiddling with your computer to create the desired design, but what's the point? If the advantage of printing patches is to make them cheap, in an instant and without too much personal effort...?

Here's an old example where someone asked for something individual. The template was an embroidered patch that had to be transferred to the skin.

The customer had a lot of ideas and modifications to the original design, so a lot of work went into preparing the painting process itself. The client's instructions were:

Hello! Yes, there are such clients and there are a lot of them. Each of them wants an individual patch or a separate print, the design of which is quite difficult to print, especially for small businesses and start-up companies. I also wanted a special patch for a T-shirt in which I was walking with friends, but did not wait for an answer from the company that printed the T-shirts. If it takes you a lot of time, then there is a re-purchase option, that is, you buy ready-made prints and T-shirts by ordering them on other sites but cheaper. One of these sites is https://matohash.com/pages/t-shirt-printing-detroit here you can easily and simply order a T-shirt or patch where it will be quickly and efficiently made and you can quickly resell high-quality clothing.

(11-22-2020, 12:12 AM)caysio5torm Wrote:  Hello! Yes, there are such clients and there are a lot of them. Each of them wants an individual patch or a separate print, the design of which is quite difficult to print, especially for small businesses and start-up companies. I also wanted a special patch for a T-shirt in which I was walking with friends, but did not wait for an answer from the company that printed the T-shirts. If it takes you a lot of time, then there is a re-purchase option, that is, you buy ready-made prints and T-shirts by ordering them on other sites but cheaper. One of these sites is https://matohash.com/pages/t-shirt-printing-detroit here you can easily and simply order a T-shirt or patch where it will be quickly and efficiently made and you can quickly resell high-quality clothing.

Where can I find some more feedback?

I would suggest you to try Amazon online services. You will find whatever you want. I am sharing my personal experience though.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post