{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice service for developers
Good day!
Here is great service that uses Digitaloceans' API for servers are created, deleted, resized in real time - bithost.io.
I prefer to buy droplets for several hours to test my applications, because they have hourly billing, so you can get it just for a couple of hours, quickly check if everything is ok with no need to buy a monthly subscription.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Using bithost.io would be really useful for those who needs digitalocean based hosting to buy with crypto-currency on an hourly billing basis e.g. developers to test their applications, to me they seems reliable.
I'd like to admit that bithost.io service is trustworthy. They are offering attractive solutions for lots of professionals and have nice terms.
I am sure bithost.io will satisfy anyone if they are looking for digitalocean hosting with the feature to pay using Bitcoin, Dogecoin or Litecoin, their services are delivered in minutes.
Thanks for sharing this service. Maybe I'll use it one day. I'm a beginner website developer who is trying to create my first website with the help of this guide - https://www.templatemonster.com/blog/create-website-2017-ultimate-guide/ . It seems to be a great resource.
Thanks for sharing this service. Maybe I'll use it one day.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hire Mobile App Developers in USA appsquadztech 2 46 11-11-2016, 10:05 PM
Last Post: varsharthi
  Panzer Solutions hiring Java Developers panzersolutions 0 380 02-05-2015, 12:03 AM
Last Post: panzersolutions