{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Need cheaper shared hosting
Guys,

I need a small resources shared hosting.

Required configuration:
5GB Disk space
100GB Bandwidth
Minimum 10 sub-domains
1 click wordpress

Please suggest me some web hosting companies who can provide this configuration below $3.

Thanks in advance
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Hello Buchanan,
We provide that exactly. With 2x the storage for $2.99/mo
and we are also happy to install wordpress for you (however we do have 1 click installation).
View our plans here: https://www.enverahost.com/sharedhosting.html/
Thanks!
Hope you find a host suitable to you!
- https://www.enverahost.com
- Free WP Installation | Friendly Support
- Daily backups | SSD
Hello! For my another project I need a good shared hosting. I am moving from ipage. iPage's mysql servers were horribly slow and now the renewal cost is very high and I don't want to pay anything more to that horrible host.
I need a good reliable shared host which have been serving for a long time (2+ years). Lately I have seen many scams giving super offers. Plz. tell me some good reliable host.

Thanks in Advance!
(06-01-2014, 11:42 PM)tairoylance112 Wrote:  Hello! For my another project I need a good shared hosting. I am moving from ipage. iPage's mysql servers were horribly slow and now the renewal cost is very high and I don't want to pay anything more to that horrible host.
I need a good reliable shared host which have been serving for a long time (2+ years). Lately I have seen many scams giving super offers. Plz. tell me some good reliable host.

Thanks in Advance!

Softsys Hosting, check this website, you will get reliable web services with 24*7 techsupport services
you must search on google engine there are many hosting providers and select one of them as per your requirement and budget
It is good to use cheap hosting service, but you should be careful. It is the best thing if you find you, find a goo site in less cost but always remember cheap is cheap, some good shared hosting sites are:
BlueHost, WHH , GreenGeeks, FatCow, poweruphosting , PowWeb.
Web[dot]com Is offering $0.50 Linuix based web hosting with 300Gb spaces and unlimited bandwidth

=> Cheapest Option
=> Unlimited Bandwidth
=> Site building service available
Growing Your Business Online Starts With Affordable Web Design Services In Uk
Ipage would be another good option for you.
It is the most important thing to choose the best web hosting site for your website. It helps you to increase availability as well as the popularity of your website. Look at authorized and trusted hosting services.
Want to help you more~You can choose Gchao ^_*
Want to get more about the best but cheapest VPS/web hosting/dedicated server?Click here!^_^
Usually I prefer not to suggest much to one’s who look for cheap stuff, but you are very lucky that I just have one brilliant hosting company that has cheap hosting plans, but the difference is the quality is just superb. Check out Serveria shared hosting plans; it’s incredibly cheap yet is really high quality!
FX
Take a look at services from thcservers.com web hosting deals, reputable company with high available support and featured plans.
iFastNet.com is one of the best hosting providers whose services are widely used by many webmasters all over the IT world.
SSD technology is int heir plans and prices are competitive. Support is second to none.
^_^Is this making you satisfied?$19.99 Monthly!!!!!even the price is higher,the service is better also!!!
CPU: vCPU 2
RAM: 2GB
HardDisk: 120G
Bandwidth: 5TB/1G network card
IPs: 1
Want to get more about the best but cheapest VPS/web hosting/dedicated server?Click here!^_^
I know that cddhosting.com is the best option to get hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  benefits of shared hosting? sansastark 11 117 12-05-2017, 07:38 PM
Last Post: successmantra3
  Who is the best hosting provider for shared hosting? Why? eventplanners11 9 36 12-01-2017, 05:37 PM
Last Post: mohalihonda
  Get linux shared hosting hostingduniya 0 12 11-20-2017, 06:59 PM
Last Post: hostingduniya
  Get linux shared hosting hostingduniya 4 24 10-20-2017, 09:46 PM
Last Post: royco
  Free hosting or shared hosting? Which one is better to host a website? sevenl 27 1,364 10-20-2017, 09:40 PM
Last Post: royco
  What's easier, Linux or Windows shared hosting? kabir67 2 68 02-13-2017, 02:15 AM
Last Post: Galaxy
  SSD shared hosting with high uptime and quality support Dosya 14 361 12-09-2016, 11:17 PM
Last Post: benjasco
  What is Vps hosting and shared hosting ? Brianvoges 5 87 11-25-2016, 01:37 AM
Last Post: Griploks
  cheap SSD shared hosting provider Gonta 10 137 11-23-2016, 03:08 AM
Last Post: Gonta
  SSD shared hosting is looked for gessinets 9 304 11-09-2016, 08:20 PM
Last Post: Predictive