Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Moving to Spain from the UK

My friends are dreaming of moving to Spain permanently. They will be moving from Wales and the different Spanish lifestyle attracts them very much...Great sunny weather, delicious food and stuff like that.
They would like to be somewhere lively but also have nature matters as in Wales it's not as good as we want it to be frankly speaking...They are looking to buy a villa of sorts...the budget is approximately £200k... What do you think?
Many thanks for any advice given!
Keep safe )

(11-24-2019, 10:58 AM)Straysony Wrote:  My friends are dreaming of moving to Spain permanently. They will be moving from Wales and the different Spanish lifestyle attracts them very much...Great sunny weather, delicious food and stuff like that.
They would like to be somewhere lively but also have nature matters as in Wales it's not as good as we want it to be frankly speaking...They are looking to buy a villa of sorts...the budget is approximately £200k... What do you think?
Many thanks for any advice given!
Keep safe )

Nice pick  Cool  actually I've been living in Spain for the last 4 months and can say that this country is almost ideal for sunny-weather lovers  Heart talking about place to live I chose the Costa Blanca area. Here is a great article about property in this zone https://www.realestateespanol.com/info/costa-blanca-property-market-report. Your friends' budget will be enough to find something decent ) Keep asking questions )

That is really commendable and i must say that sounds really cool. Spain is such a beautiful destination and i am sure that this will be really a good way of fun. I had not been visited Spain but will be really a good way of fun for sure.

No doubt that Spain is a beautiful place to live in and low in budget too. I will recommend you to choose Sevilla. As this is the most cheapest city to live in on a low budget.

I think i have heard about Sevilla from my friends and really had a good time there. They were so keen on visiting this city and will be really a good and most fabulous way of fun.

I can recommend that you take a look at Movers By The Hour (here's their site). They really helped me out.

When I was moving to USA, https://www.flashmoving.net/ helped me lots, I bet there are companies as good as this one in the UK.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Ella123
09-24-2019, 09:46 PM
Last Post by Mareen
04-29-2018, 07:40 PM
Last Post by Mareen
02-05-2018, 07:34 PM
Last Post by Mareen
11-23-2016, 08:08 PM
Last Post by asulia
09-15-2016, 05:53 PM