Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Common Place in Sydney
Which is the most common and widely visited place in Sydney, Australia?
I would say Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge these are most common destinations of that region.
According to my point of view Opera House is the most common place of Sydney. I never visit there but I heard about it through my friends. Now I have a plan to go to there once after my bus trips to niagara falls in coming months. So can you share more information about it.
Sydney is the City of New South Wales in the Australia. Sydney Harbour National Park is a famous park of Sydney. I have been visited one time in my life with my family. It is very amazing place for every visit. I wish i will to go visit there again and again.
I will name The Rocks which is a most promising ones destination among travel freaks. I had good time there and would love to have a tour there again and again. It is the historical area of Sydney and grabs plenty of visitors attentions towards it. If you are pondering to have a tour there so i will suggest you to must to have a visit there.
Enjoyed excursion Niagara Falls with family!!
Well, Buddy nice posts by all of you guys, but oersonally i think Sydney Harbour Bridge is one of the most common and well known place among the traveling freaks, and i have been to there visited once in my life and really had fabulous time there and its seriously surpassed my all expectatinos, and now will be there again after my San Jose to hearst castle trip and so sure that will have good time there.
I am going to agree with you all of you guys have shared such a nice information with all of us. Now guys I am going to share some images of Sydney Harbour Bridge with all pf you.
[Image: sydney-harbour.jpg]
[Image: sydney-harbour-bridge-night_1.jpg]
What say guys about them???
hiiii

Sydney is the City of New South Wales in the Australia. Sydney Harbour National Park is a famous park of Sydney.
MARENA! these are really wow images that you have shared with all of us. Sydney Harbour Bridge is no doubt a really outstanding place to see. I have been there a long time ago during my family tour when I was 16 years old. So now would love ex0lore the beauty of this destination with my buddies and so sure about that it would be something really good for me to be there.
Asabell! That's god that you are going to visit Sydney Harbour Bridge with your buddies. It will be really an excellent plan for all of you. I will suggest you buddy, if you want to make this tour memorable then must enjoy bike racing on this bridge at night time. It will be the best way for you to get lots of fun with this tour.

I have to go for my dc sightseeing bus tours.
All of these destinations that you guys have mentioned here in your posts are really nice and worth seeing for me. I will surely like to make a move to there as soon as possible. So what say what would be best place to stay there? i mean some names of hotels?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cost of living in Sydney, Australia RyanMahi 2 296 10-21-2016, 06:55 AM
Last Post: Predictive
  Best place for vacations. Asabell 6 166 10-05-2016, 10:19 PM
Last Post: Asabell