Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Misc. The first vape that hooked you

For me, it was a volcano. It wasn't mine, but someone who was traveling with their volcano.
In fact, he took it with him wherever he went. I've just never tasted an herb that tastes like this.
Including the grass that I was growing. A week later, I ordered a volcano. (in ' 09)

I used it at home, but still traveled with joints for a few years, but eventually stopped burning at 14.

I'm probably a slow learner, but at the time our choices were limited. Now you really never have to burn.

BTW, have you tried it to do with cbd oil?

These oils were effective for me after my depression and I am so grateful to them for getting me out of this mess

I completely agree with you because growing such a complex plant is not possible for everyone, which is why many plants wither in greenhouses. I used to grow marijuana too but after some problems I switched to CBD oil because I saw a lot of positive reviews about this product which helped many people cope with pain. When I tried it I immediately realized that this is exactly the substance that I needed and that I was looking for quite a long time. Now I have realized this and therefore I am treated only with it

(10-17-2020, 08:13 AM)stagbucarpruspe Wrote:  I completely agree with you because growing such a complex plant is not possible for everyone, which is why many plants wither in greenhouses. I used to grow marijuana too but after some problems I switched to CBD oil because I saw a lot of positive reviews about this product which helped many people cope with pain. When I tried it I immediately realized that this is exactly the substance that I needed and that I was looking for quite a long time. Now I have realized this and therefore I am treated only with it

Is there something more I should know before the purchase?