Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Method to boost traffic?
Guys I'm looking for a way to get huge traffic for my website, I want only UK based traffic. Can anyone suggest me method to get this?
Website traffic can be increased by various on page and off page activities. Various link building techniques such as guest posting, article submission, social bookmarks and classified ads help to generate good traffic. Social media optimization also helps to generate good traffic.
Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Hosting | Free IPMI

Start promoting on social media sites, email marketing will surely help you a lot in getting traffic to your site.
First do on page like proper title, and meta description, image alt tag and site content. There are Various link building techniques such as guest posting, article submission, blog posting. Do blog commenting and social bookmarking. Promote and share your site in social media such as Facebook, twitter, linked in, Google+ etc.

ecommerce Web Development

1. Advertise. This one is so obvious, we're going to look at it first.
2. Get Social.
3. Mix It Up.
4. Write Irresistible Headlines.
5. Pay Attention to On-Page SEO.
6. Target Long-Tail Keywords.
7. Start Guest Blogging.
8. Invite Others to Guest Blog on Your Site.
There are many offpage activity that cause traffic but if you want special location wise traffic than local listing, classified posting , article posting at special location can draw enough traffic on you website.
(07-07-2016, 12:54 AM)RH-Calvin Wrote:  Website traffic can be increased by various on page and off page activities. Various link building techniques such as guest posting, article submission, social bookmarks and classified ads help to generate good traffic. Social media optimization also helps to generate good traffic.

These will pull traffic and these are in long term and effective but to get huge and in short term USE social media effectively and needs to promote which involves money also But worths.
hello...

First do on page optimization such as proper title, and meta description, image alt tag and site content. There are Various link building techniques such as guest posting, article submission, blog posting. Do blog commenting and social bookmarking. Promote and share your site in social media such as Facebook, twitter, linked in, Google+ etc.with the help of this you well get best traffic in your website.

Thanks Smile
thanx to all experts
Styles N Tips for best spot for you.