{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marrying a girl from another culture
Hello,

Is it wise to marry a girl from another country which culture is different from mine?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Different country has different marriage rules which you need to know first. It take lots of patience, understanding and compromising in Internationale relationship. Online chatting relation does not last long. Same country/caste girl are well familiar with the tribute and religious so with them its well easy.
Now days in our society it getting easier to get married with another culture girl. It might be good when both culture meet on same time looks good.
Many people do not allow to get married with another culture girl because they think that its not right in our culture.
You may face huge problems in your married life, because it's kinda hard to adjust with another culture.
It is a tough decision to make.
I don't think so love never see other religion cast & culture. Its above from these things.

(08-28-2014, 06:31 PM)Abdullah Wrote:  It is a tough decision to make.
Frank Watson
Yeah buddy i will also say that it could make your life so much filled with hurdles and problems, so i think we should avoid that thing, which we can see in just dreams that love never see any religion or Cast..
Hi

Many people do not allow to get married with another culture girl because they think that its not right in our culture.
My good friend met a Ukrainian lady from http://www.ukrainianfiancee.com/ladies/ marriage agency. They are completely different people, but they are so happy together. Thet is why I don't see any problems in dating or marrying a person of another culture or religion
Oh., don't be a sad buddy if you have understanding os sure both of you will spend a nice time.
Well, That's your thoughts but the thing is if he is going to do, so just be ready for the results, which could be positive or negative too.
I know dude this is my personal thoughts but I think if you have a spirit of compromise and understanding with each other so you can get each and everything what you want. Whatever buddy, I would like to say best of luck and best wishes for you.

I am going to take los angeles to santa barbara bus tour.
hiii

Now days in our society it getting easier to get married with another culture girl. It might be good when both culture meet on same time looks good.
I know dude this is my personal thoughts but I think if you have a spirit of compromise and understanding with each other so you can get each and everything what you want. Whatever buddy, I would like to say best of luck and best wishes for you.
I don't think it's wise if you belong to a very conservative family. But, if you don't care about odds, then let give this a try. The things that matter in every relationship are understanding, trust and love.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When a girl loves a boy truly? Zimmy 5 295 09-22-2017, 06:29 PM
Last Post: Jackie
  Which is the best online date website for find dating girl? mollyrose449 22 702 08-27-2017, 04:40 PM
Last Post: Jackie
  How to maintain dating more than one girl GustavoWoltmann 0 60 12-31-2016, 03:33 PM
Last Post: GustavoWoltmann
  How to spent Quality Time with Girl Friend? addisoncave 1 51 09-01-2016, 06:08 PM
Last Post: khushbu123
  What makes a girl haughty? SuperUser 2 690 09-09-2014, 04:43 AM
Last Post: mobile_app