Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Marketing Your Products
In what way have you been marketing your products? What marketing strategies have you adopted for the marketing of your products. The way, the approach, or the strategy applied to the marketing of your products determines sales, or simply the success of the business.

If you are marketing products online, that is the best way to market. That speeds up sales and traffic increase is directly proportional to the amount of sales for a given period.

Offline marketing is equally great for speeding up sales. The use of radio and television jingle, banners, posters, and so on works out seriously.
Price Mine Service has been supplying safe, efficient, and productive employees to the energy industry for 20+ years. We can supplement your existing workforce during peak work periods, or act as your screening service to allow you to observe potential employee’s skills before you hire them full-time.
Visit us: http://www.pricemineservice.com/
Well, I have a little bit information about eCommerce marketing that I am sharing with you. Basically, for getting a better profit in online marketing, you need to opt a reputed ecommerce platform, because they provide you all kinds of services for an online marketing and help you to start an online business and marketing your products as well.
Better ideas for increasing product awareness and sales as well. But offline marketing is equally important to raise brand awareness which you have included.

Thanks for your suggestions!!!
For marketing your product, you needs to use an good platform. for any goods you are doing for marketing, must be best in quality at good prices that could grabs clients attentions towards your product.
Well, it seems great that you are distinguishing the both ways of marketing. But, according to me, I will support online marketing rather than offline. The reason is, with the online marketing, you want a potential customer at a lesser time without any physical activities. Just you need to promote or advertise your site or products on Google and social media sites as well. It is really a great way to gather a number of visitors to your website.
(03-17-2015, 01:39 AM)Lipipaliwal Wrote:  Well, it seems great that you are distinguishing the both ways of marketing. But,  according to me, I will support online marketing rather than offline. The reason is, with the online marketing, you want a potential customer at a lesser time without any physical activities. Just you need to promote or advertise your site or products on Google and social media sites as well. It is really a great way to gather a number of visitors to  your website.

Is that so? Then what about offline marketing. Online could only promote but if your offline marketing or product about you are advertising would be best in so that could support your online marketing as well. What say????
we can do marketing products through classified ads sites it is also a good way for promotion as well as marking and we can get good sales from this method...
Thanks for sharing with us....................................
hiii

In what way have you been marketing your products? What marketing strategies have you adopted for the marketing of your products. The way, the approach, or the strategy applied to the marketing of your products determines sales, or simply the success of the business.

If you are marketing products online, that is the best way to market. That speeds up sales and traffic increase is directly proportional to the amount of sales for a given period.

Offline marketing is equally great for speeding up sales. The use of radio and television jingle, banners, posters, and so on works out seriously.
hiii

if you are marketing product online that is the best way to market
Marketing is more than just an advertising campaign; it should result in revenue for your business. Understanding the different ways to promote your product or service can help you make the right choice for your business. AppsMarche provides customizable applications administration on appsmarket for a merchant like a doctor, gym, retail, catering, real estate, restaurant to blossom their business online.
Do marketing for your products through online to get the maximum benefits.
If you really want to get an effective marketing strategy, turn to the guys from http://thecmoclub.com/ for assistance. They're cute guys Cool who seem to know their business so well.
If you want to do the marketing for your product then you need to do the seo or digital marketing for your website so that you get the good results.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is differcnce between online marketing and Email marketing ? pihu147741 21 1,169 01-17-2017, 04:32 PM
Last Post: 1minhlakin
  How can i increase sell of Rice products in India parveenseoindia 3 728 09-28-2016, 11:39 PM
Last Post: ravikumar215
  Buy wide variety of welding products robert 0 67 03-08-2016, 09:33 PM
Last Post: robert
  The Importance of Email Marketing Lists in Internet Marketing hossin 0 201 12-14-2015, 05:11 PM
Last Post: hossin
  How do you market affiliate products? RyanMahi 2 438 03-17-2015, 01:49 AM
Last Post: Lipipaliwal
  Marketing mix and b2b marketing...? sabeerakhan00 4 333 11-20-2014, 09:23 PM
Last Post: dumadu
  Marketing the importance of marketing ...? preetising4321 0 257 06-30-2014, 06:01 PM
Last Post: preetising4321
  Exclusive beauty products at Sephora Edward007 0 514 01-12-2014, 05:05 AM
Last Post: Edward007