Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

MBOX to PST Converter to Migrate & Export MBOX file to Outlook PST

If you are looking a tool that can Migrates & Export MBOX files to Outlook PST then I want to suggest you this Regain MBOX to PST Converter Software that can easily Convert your MBOX file to PST file format without any data loss risk. this software provides some easy and simple steps and by following those steps user can easily Migrates their MBOX files to Outlook PST format with all email attachments. Use free trial version and see the original results.

Choose WholeClear MBOX to PST Converter which helps the user to convert MBOX to PST with emails, attachments and complete data properties such as To, Bcc, From, Attachments, etc. It supports all the versions of MS Outlook and compatible with Windows OS. The software is produced using advanced technology so it preserves all the RTF formatting and maintains the folder hierarchy.

Migration of .mbox to .pst file process made easy with MailsSoftware MBOX to PST converter tool. The software exports the complete data of 25 + more MBOX mailbox to PST, MHTML, HTML, RTF, EML, and EMLX file format.

You can add multiple MBOX at one time. The one best amazing feature of this MBOX converter tool is it also accesses data from corrupted and damaged .mbox after repairing all bugs.

Download the free demo version of the software from the MailsSoftware official website and get familiar with all its features.

[Image: MBOX%2Bto%2BPST%2Bforums%2Binfograph.png]

SysBud MBOX to PST Converter is a well-sutaied tool to shift MBOX file into PST file format with all email, & attachment. This popular tool can transfer single as well as multiple MBOX files into PST file format at a time. In addition, it also allows users to convert multiple M BOX file into single or separate PST files with full accuracy.

To download the free demo:- Free MBOX to PST Converter

[Image: step4-of-convert-mbox-to-pst.png]

Hi, I would like to suggest you the advanced DRS MBOX file converter. The utility can easily convert MBOX files to EML, EMLX, PST, PDF, Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, etc. It exports all the mailbox items including emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, etc. Any non-technical user can also use the utility easily without any hassle. For more info, visit - https://www.data-recovery-solutions.com/mbox-file-converter.php

Recently i move my enire thunderbird mailboxes into Outlook using Shoviv MBOX to PST converter tool, this tool is master solution for exporting multiple MBOX files into various file formats such as PST, MSG and EML. Additionally this tool also export MBOX to Office 365 and Live Exchnage server promptly.Try its free trial version and export firat 50 items for each folder.

Note: This tool support upto 20+ email clients for MBOX file format.

Read more: Convert MBOX to PST

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Sanjeev9910
10-11-2020, 07:22 PM