Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Looking for private proxy

I am looking for US proxy. Mainly for Ad posting. Private proxy would be better.

I have been using Blazing proxy for more than four months. I am happy with their proxy service. They are fast, reliable and cheap. They automatically replace dead proxies. You can get more info from here:
http://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/usa-dedicated-proxies-automatic-delivery-and-replacements.834182/#post8797666

hiii

I have been using Blazing proxy for more than four months. I am happy with their proxy service. They are fast, reliable and cheap. They automatically replace dead proxies.

The actual nuts and bolts of how the Internet works are not something that people often stop to consider. The problem with this is the inherent danger of data security breaches and identity theft that come along with cute dog photos, 24-hour news, and great deals online.

But what actually happens when you browse the web? You may be using a proxy server in your office, in a virtual private network (VPN), or you may be one of the most tech-savvy people who always use one or another proxy server.
What is a proxy server?

The proxy server acts as a gateway between you and the Internet. This is an intermediary server that separates end users from the websites they view. Proxy servers provide different levels of functionality, security, and privacy depending on your use case, needs, or company policy.

If you use a proxy server, Internet traffic passes through the proxy server on its way to the address you requested. The request is then returned through the same proxy server (there are exceptions to this rule), and then the proxy server sends you the data received from the website.

A private proxy won't really help you in your work. I am a SEO worker who as well works with proxies, and a private proxy is hard to control for work, for playing video games or watching movies which you can't from your IP, yes, however for work you need a good residential proxy. From my experience, I can say that because I am working with proxies for a long time, and the best one is the residential one. If you need a good proxy provider, you should check this site https://iproyal.com/residential-proxies/ , they can give you everything you want, for an affordable price, if you need more details, feel free to email me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by granters
10-26-2019, 09:09 AM