{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for fast server with 24 gbs of RAM
My requirements are:
RAM: 24GB
Storage (H/W RAID-1): 1 TB
Traffic/Month: 10 TB
My budget is $200/mo. What web hosting providers with stable servers located in Sweden can you recommend me to look at?
What can you say about kvchosting.com and their hosting services? Any info on their customer support care?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
I believe you need to get more trustworthy hosting names. Take a look at RapidDedi.com dedicated servers. Their support is responsive and professional, networking is stable, prices are fair.
It places high value on customer support and it shows. They've always had excellent support. Top of the line.
Kvchosting.com features can't be beat (basically, you can do anything you'd ever need to do).

Check their FB page: facebook.com/kvchosting
According to my knowledge RapidDedi.com is providing fast servers built with powerful hardware and high customer care level, you will definitely be satisfied with them.
iFastNet.com is the right host to sign up with.
All premium hosting accounts are hosted on 100% SSD powered servers providing ultra fast server disk I/O to hosted websites and MySQL queries. They are able ot satisfy all your demands.
Why not try alternative host? You should go with 4Goodhosting.com. My experience with these guys is awesome. The servers are running very fast without any issues. They have recently upgraded the quality of their servers without extra fees! Very reasonable! Support is 24 hours active and I usually responded in few minutes often with full solution. Go ahead and try them.
Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features.
I would say that kvchosting.com is one of the best web hosts I've tried. Their customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up.
I am very happy with pmgchosting.com and highly recommend them to try. You will experience any downtime, and the servers will be fast. Support is wonderfully thorough and responsive.
Based on the advice of my web designer I switched to kvchosting.com. They have informed me if their were any outages. I have never noticed my sites being down unless it was due to my own folly.. They're affordable and their control panel is easy to use. I have all my clients host with them and no one has complained.
Check out server plans from Okayservers.com. Their servers come with one of the industry's most complete set of standard features and with skilled responsive support.
I have already joined kvchosting.com facebook community: facebook.com/kvchosting

Their customer support was very helpful with transfer and spent over 30 minutes with me helping to upload the files to hosting account.
Speed is very fast, I like this host and can highly recommend to other webmasters.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Photo Turkey Dedicated Server - Onlive Server Technology LLP moniclive 0 17 05-21-2017, 07:06 PM
Last Post: moniclive
Photo USA Dedicated Server – Onlive Server Technology LLP moniclive 0 17 05-16-2017, 05:45 PM
  UAE Dedicated Server - Onlive Server Technology LLP moniclive 0 14 05-04-2017, 12:07 AM
  Take the advantages of Managed USA Dedicated Server – Onlive Server Technology LLP moniclive 0 24 04-20-2017, 08:16 PM
Photo Switzerland Dedicated Server - Onlive Server Technology LLP moniclive 0 31 04-17-2017, 06:14 PM
Photo Cheapest Dedicated Server USA - Onlive Server Technology LLP moniclive 0 44 02-08-2017, 10:02 PM
  SEO Dedicated Server, America Server Melody 0 130 03-22-2016, 05:04 PM
Last Post: Melody
  Get your ultra-fast dedicated server today and enjoy 10% off RossaRick 0 123 03-15-2016, 09:10 PM
Last Post: RossaRick
  SEO Dedicated Server, America Server Melody 1 119 03-13-2016, 11:24 PM
Last Post: Brianvoges
  Web Server, Only $ 9.99.Cloud Server-Plan special Melody 0 274 01-04-2016, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Melody