Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for e-commerce friendly host in New York
My requirements: 15 gbs of disk space, 500 gbs of bandwidth, OS Commerce, location - New York
One of my clients said Hostwinds.com would work for me. Do you really think I can rely on them?

Do they offer any discounts? Do they accept Bitcoin? Any other web hosts?
They look rather attractive from my point of view.
You will make right choice if you give ViUX.com a try. My network and server uptime are great - 99.99% - sites are always up. This web host runs an honest business that treats customers with respect
Use hosting services from iFastNet.com.
All premium hosting accounts are hosted on 100% SSD powered servers providing ultra fast server disk I/O to hosted websites and MySQL queries. Prices are affordbale for the webmasters with a tight budget.
My experience using hostwinds.com service has been superb. Site performance is great!
They do have 24/7 live chat, a 24/7 toll free number, a user forum, and other things. Uptime has been 100%. So far, a very happy customer.
I can say with ViUX.com you will find everything you need. Their customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up.
I know only positive things regarding hostwinds.com ssd web hosting services. Their Litespeed servers is really fast.
Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.
If you are looking for reliable ecommerce hosting, I can recommend 4Goodhosting. They offer stable and solid servers. Their support has been excellent and online 24/7. Several days ago I messed up and deleted a website files. I have contacted their support and everything was fantastic. The responses are fast and they did everything to restore my files. I am very satisfied with this host. Just try them.
Deals from hostingsource.com are decent and reliable in delivering their plans.
They take into account the needs of all their customers.
Their troubleshooting technicians are skillful and blazing fast.
I know ViUX.com is offering quality hosting solutions with outstanding uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, no matter what location is needed they will fit any demand.
Over 7 months there was just one small downtime of 30 minutes. Hostwinds.com customer service has been really good. They answered every question we had to date. They also installed additional software that wasn't even available through cPanel. Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
I am sure you can use Hostwinds hosting with no hesitations. With their plans you will get all needed features for any webmaster, high available team and stable network.
You may use iFastNet.com services to meet all your needs, the OP.
All premium hosting accounts are hosted on 100% SSD powered servers providing ultra fast server disk I/O to hosted websites and MySQL queries. Support is online for 24 hours.
I see only positive feedbacks about the quality provided by hostwinds.com ssd web host.
Support is good - ticket system works well. Many people have been very happy with their courteous, consistent, and FAST customer service.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  e-commerce friendly hosting Vanhoeck 13 79 05-19-2017, 06:44 PM
Last Post: channelpartner
  Is it true that you are Making These 8 AdWords E-Commerce Mistakes? asialipi10 1 44 01-09-2017, 10:40 PM
Last Post: anjalish
  E-commerce website endersonsizzler 2 45 10-26-2016, 08:24 PM
Last Post: saini22
  Looking for cloud hosting for my e-commerce site Readstock 8 144 09-20-2016, 11:34 PM
Last Post: techie
  HOST a4ndinesh 0 53 09-08-2016, 07:27 PM
Last Post: a4ndinesh
  e-commerce hosting Priest 14 398 09-01-2016, 12:13 AM
Last Post: selvaa4n
  Need VPS hosting in New York Galaxy 11 308 02-01-2016, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Readstock
  Need SSD Hosting for E-commerce Site Bolduin 12 653 12-22-2015, 02:44 AM
Last Post: malik94
  Most SEO Friendly Web Hosting Provider...? samanthaross 1 250 02-12-2015, 11:18 PM
Last Post: MarionTGrigg
  Advantages of eco-friendly web hosting sevenl 0 255 10-17-2014, 11:31 PM
Last Post: sevenl