Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking EU vps hosting at cheap rates
I need to choose the best and the most reliable hosting provider offering EU VPS
35 gbs of disk space, Linux, 1 gb of ram, 900 gbs of bandwidth. Budget is $40/mo.
What can you say about QHoster.com or SolVPS.com?
Their pricing, server stability, customer support and speed connectivity? Are they reliable?

Any alternatives?
QHoster.com is the company I'd have a deal with.
Servers are located in many countries: UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore.
They offer over 90 methods of payment including Bitcoin, Skrill, WebMoney, etc..
Your sites will be in good hands with this host: https://dcxv.com/en/vps.html

They seem to be online 24/7 and are ready to help you with everything.
you get plenty options, plenty of space and usage and at a great value.

I am fully-satisfied using them.
Hostsailor.com is worth your attention.
Their servers are well-balanced and prices are competitive.
Support is online for 24 hours and there is no downtime on them.
Our World-class cloud facilitating stage gives you the opportunity to pick the arrangements that best fit your financial plan and business needs. Our arrangements are intended to give most extreme adaptability to business and in addition engineers.
If you'll need server with highest stability I suggest to get solid servers from Hostzealot.com. They have powerful hardware and skilled techies at reasonable rates.
According to my knowledge Hostzealot.com is delivering reliable hosting services and stable network. Their servers are rock-solid and support know what to do.
Hosting.co.uk provides quality and reliable VPS deals in EU.
All their VPS can be tested for 1 GBP per month, if you order a VPS, the first month is 1GBP and their tech staff is online around the clock. special15off is their disocunt.
I'm hosting two websites at SolVPS.com and I have never had a problem.
Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution.

New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life.
If I were you, I would choose SolVPS.com and their affordable vps hosting packages.
Value for what I'm receiving is excellent. Speed connectivity is pretty fast, uptime is great and features are unique. They also offer very useful free tools.
Hostsailor.com is good as of my knowledge ...

BMS College of Engineering Admission
BMS Institute of Technology Bangalore admission
Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering admission
MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology Bangalore
PES Institute of Technology admission
I think you should give a chance to stable servers from Libertyvps.net. I love their high uptime and professional helpful support team.
Use VPS deals from hostsailor.com, their VPS accounts are composed in the web master-friendly way, using them you have no issues with the running of the IT business.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cheap and reliable SSD VPS hosting TinaK 5 29 5 hours ago
Last Post: Griploks
  How To Find Cheap Web Hosting? Brianvoges 11 109 03-19-2017, 10:04 PM
Last Post: Royalflash
  UK VPS deal at low rates gessinets 1 18 03-01-2017, 09:33 PM
Last Post: Bolduin
  SSD VPS account at low rates gessinets 8 66 02-21-2017, 12:29 AM
Last Post: Lutrell
  cheap managed cloud web hosting? Readstock 7 63 01-04-2017, 10:30 PM
Last Post: Lutrell
  Reliable SSD VPS provider at competitive rates ... Dosya 10 73 12-26-2016, 12:33 AM
Last Post: Griploks
  DDoS protection for game server at low rates gessinets 0 18 11-30-2016, 02:50 AM
Last Post: gessinets
  cheap SSD shared hosting provider Gonta 10 87 11-23-2016, 03:08 AM
Last Post: Gonta
  Cheap Windows & Let's Encrypt hosting | UNLIMITED DiskspaceHostForLIFE.eu Becca90 0 28 10-27-2016, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Becca90
  SSD shared account at low rates gessinets 3 58 09-05-2016, 09:10 PM
Last Post: a4nblack