Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let me know aobut Grand Palace in Thailand?
I want to go Thailand next year(2015) after the magical celebrations of christmas vacations in New York. I just know little about the top famous attraction of this region. Recently my friend told me about the Grand Palace which was the royal residence of king Siam. What do you know about this palace. I am interested to know more about this palace.
jonson! Your friend is right that the Grand Palace was absolutely the royal residence of king Siam. It is building complex located in the heart of the Bangkok city. It is a great historic site and grabs the attention of visitors due to its unique structural design. Here I am going to share some photographs of this palace that will be helpful for you to get an idea about its worth. For more information check this http://www.grandpalacethailand.com/

[Image: TH_IMG_9326.jpg]

[Image: TH_GrandPalace-top00.jpg]
Johnson! Grand Palace is an amazing place to visit. The palace has been the official residence of the kings of Saim since 1782. The king, Construction of the palace began on 6 May 1782, at the order of the king. The palace is one of the most tourist attractions in Thailand.
Janlee! Your post is really very helpful not only for one person but also for all, who doesn’t have any information about the Grand Palace. The link that you provided in your post is also very helpful and pictures are showing the fabulous and adorable views. I am sure after reading your post Jonson will collect the massive detail.
Looks like a beautiful and i must say that experiences these places is surely a fine thing to be done because most of the times its all based on the right things which are there so yeah sticking to it and discovering new amazes us for sure.
You are right Ava123! Janlee's post is full of massive information and very helpful for me to know about the Grand Palace, Thailand. This place looks beautiful and captivating my attention to see the architectural work of this building. Now, I decided to go there at the end of the winter season.
Sure Jonson! You must go there to see its all beauty and I am sure you will definitely like it very much. During your trip of this region you can stay at “Aurum The River Place”. It has a great location to travel around the all Bangkok’s temples. It provides the all basic and important amenities. I am sure you will also like it and find it very close to the Grand Palace.
Sure Ava123! I will try to visit your recommended place but I am totally unfamiliar with this destination. Can you share some images of Aurum The River Place and the Bangkok's temples. I hope your shared photographs will help me to decide is this worth visiting places or not?
(11-17-2014, 07:41 PM)janlee Wrote:  jonson! Your friend is right that the Grand Palace was absolutely the royal residence of king Siam. It is building complex located in the heart of the Bangkok city. It is a great historic site and grabs the attention of visitors due to its unique structural design. Here I am going to share some photographs of this palace that will be helpful for you to get an idea about its worth. For more information check this http://www.grandpalacethailand.com/

[Image: TH_IMG_9326.jpg]

[Image: TH_GrandPalace-top00.jpg]

Your shared information about Grand Palace and images are awesome. Grand Palace is one of the well known attractions of Bangkok as well as of the whole country. Basically it is a complex of different buildings that are located in the heart of this city. I also visited this spot during my trip.
Grand Palace is a best place for visit in Thailand. It is a nice place for history lovers to explore on the earth. Its historical spots appeals me a lot. I have been there about three years ago with my Uncle's family. We stay there for one days and had an awesome experience there. The large number of visitors go there and had great time there. I thinks you should go there once if you like to see historical places.
Guys I just visited the Thailand once in my life last year before moving for tours from los angeles to grand canyon and seriously what was amazing time for me that i had there. While visiting there i had explored Grand Palace too. it was good and i think must should try it again.
I had been visited Grand Palace when in last year visited in Thailand. so now I must say that its is a most visited attraction for its local people and also international Visitors. I hope so when I will go there and enjoy my best time there again and again in my future life.
Wow All these images are fabulous just like Grand Palace is. I personally visited there about two three time and each time i just fallen in love with it more and more. Yes it is a fact that it is Grand really very big palace but it's so beautiful that grabs million of visitors attentions towards it. It is an historical complex that save its story in it about its royal family history, having temples beautiful rooms, chaples and much more. Now will plan a tour there after coming back from tour from new york next month again really excited to have tour around there. Going to share few images and i am sure would be useful for others.

[Image: the-grand-palace-bangkok.jpg]

[Image: royal-reception-hall-bangkok.jpg]

[Image: bangkok-grand-palace.jpg]

[Image: grand-palace-bangkok.jpg]
Had blast of fun through bus from la to grand canyon
Ethan! I like your post about the Grand Palace. As i like to admire your way of talking, i can understand every single word that you said in your posts. So buddy now by inspired from you i will also be there again as soon as possible. So thanks to you and i am sure that you will keep traveling like that time.
Yes i do agreed with you Ethan has made really worthwhile post for those who wanna know about Grand Place. Before reading this post I was about to post a comment here to see more useful stuff about this place but after seeing this post now i am quite sure, if i will have a tour there so i will have a great time there.
Enjoyed excursion Niagara Falls with family!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  trip of Thailand Ella123 5 52 10-16-2019, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Hoelscher
  Grand Canyon West Rim Skywalk Hoelscher 1 31 10-06-2019, 10:13 PM
Last Post: Ella123
  grand canyon discount tours Ella123 1 26 09-26-2019, 07:00 PM
Last Post: Clive
  vegas trips to grand canyon Ella123 1 21 09-24-2019, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Asabell
  Best Grand Canyon Viewpoints Asabell 1 26 09-24-2019, 06:55 PM
Last Post: Clive