Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Keywords Everywhere Alternative

As the best and popular plug-in is now paid (as we know already), can you please suggest any similar tool that can help us with keywords volume?

Legal Document Creator | NDA Form PDF
✦ forms-creator

There is no alternative for keywords everywhere in the market right now!
so if you really want to know the exact keyword search volume, purchase the credits Smile

Agree with @nick0201 that there is no alternative but if you are not ready to buy the paid version of it then you can go with google keyword planner.

It's true that there is no alternative to Keywords Everywhere tool that gave you most features free of cost. But you can try Ubersuggest free keyword tool from neilpatel(com)com.

Google keyword planner? It is the best free tool for high quality keyword research. They help to provide various keyword suggestions for your domain, and selecting the right keywords will help to rank your website higher in search results.

Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free IPMI

(11-07-2019, 03:32 AM)Easton234 Wrote:  It's true that there is no alternative to Keywords Everywhere tool that gave you most features free of cost. But you can try Ubersuggest free keyword tool from neilpatel(com)com.

Honestly, I don't trust Uber Suggest from the day I found a vast difference between the volume it displays as compared to the volume given by KeywordsEverywhere

Legal Document Creator | NDA Form PDF
✦ forms-creator

(11-13-2019, 05:13 AM)RH-Calvin Wrote:  Google keyword planner? It is the best free tool for high quality keyword research. They help to provide various keyword suggestions for your domain, and selecting the right keywords will help to rank your website higher in search results.

Yes i agree this tool is very trusted and search a right keywords.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post