Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Kerala attractions

Kerala attractions are really nice and most beautiful places for visit. Tourist can enjoy there hiking, trekking, kayaking, photography, sailing, nature viewing, boating and scuba diving. Here I am going to share the names of some some well known attraction which are my favorite like Alappuzha Beach, Thekkady, Eravikulam National Park, Thiruvananthapuram Zoo and Devikulam. I want to know which one is your favorite attractions?

I am going to agre with you Kerala is a nice destination in India. I have been there few time ago with my friends and have a good time there too. This place is rushed with lots of attractions too. Anyway buddy I wants to know from you which attractions you will like to visit there?

Need suggestions about bus tours to maine.

Well, Jorjak, I must say that you have such a nice information about the Kerala and its attractions which is good. It seems really interesting and enjoyable place to me as I have never been there till yet but after reading your post my interest is developed in this place and I will like to plan a tour of there in future.

Buddy, Would you lie to let me know something about Eravikulam National Park andThiruvananthapuram Zoo? I am keen to know these beautiful attractions of Kerala and waiting for your reply to see what to do there and how much fun time it will for fun seekers and travel freaks ?

Well, Jonson, I must say that it is really nice way to convey your thoughts and to get massive ideas about the various places, and so sure that we will have good time there while the tour, so just keep it more up guys.

Truly said that ai have bever visit till yet at Kerala attractions. It is a new name for me I have never heard about this place till yet, but it seems to me really interesting and good and forces me to make a visit at there. I am so sure about that it always really good for me to try anything like this.So hope that I am soon will be there.

Kerala, popularly referred as 'Gods Own Country' is a miraculous destination. Kerala takes you to its fascinating destinations offering amazing Kerala attractions such as beaches, backwaters, wildlife, hill stations and Ayurveda.

Visit for Kerala tour

My uncle lives in Kerala, I visit this state almost after one year I have enjoyed many attractions of Kerala. The attractions were alluring and fascinating, I want to suggest you guys whenever you plan your tour try to choose Kerala never forget to visit this beautiful state. You should try this at least once in your life.

Yeah, I do agree with you and would like to say that Kerala is a lovely place in India. This place is rushed with lots of attraction which appeals tourist attention towards them. Anyhow Ella, what will you like to say about its beaches? Have you ever visited them?

Will like to share some names of my most favorite attractions of Kerala with all of you:
Fort Kochi
Muzhappilangad Beach
Padmanabhaswamy Temple
Vadakkunnathan Temple
Eravikulam National Park
Vembanad
Attukal Temple
Devikulam

Kerala, the God’s own country is anticipating you with all this marvels. Kerala is one of the upcoming tourist destinations in India. Thousands of travellers visit the eminent state to appeal its flabbergasting charm. Year by year the state encounters a gigantic increment in the quantity of explorers. The state is tremendously honored with various common resources.Kerala always flabbergasts people with its picture-perfect landscapes, sun-kissed beaches, an amazing collection of fauna and flora, densely populated forest areas and mind-blowing backwaters, houseboats,ancient structural architectures and cultural art-forms. It is the backwaters and houseboats that make the state unique among the various states in India.

Top Reasons to Explore Kerala
1) Backwaters
The backwaters are the most mesmerizing spots in Kerala. A houseboat sail along the backwaters catching the live experiences, green paddy fields and coconut farms, rich flora and fauna all grasp your mind. The top backwater spots include Alleppey, Kumarakom, Kollam, Kasargod and Kuttanad.

2) Wildlife and Bird Sanctuaries
Kerala holds more than 25 wildlife sanctuaries. Periyar Tiger Reserve, the Pathiramanal Bird Sanctuary, Eravikulam National Park and Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary are all popular among them. You can spot the wide varieties of wildlife and birds here.

3)Tea Plantation and Hill-stations
The serene tea plantations situated in the cool climate add up the beauty of Kerala. Munnar, Thekkady and Wayanad are the top hill stations in Kerala.

4) Beaches
Kerala holds the most stunning and classic beaches which offer refreshing feel to your mind and body. Alleppey, Kovalam, Cherai, Varkala and Bekal top the list.

5)Arts and Culture
Kerala has a rich heritage of traditional artforms and culture. Kathakali, Mohinitattom, Theyyam are all popular dance performances. Kalarippayat is a famous martial art. You can see them at Kerala Kalamandalam, Kathakali Centre, Folklore Museum and Kadathanadan Kalari.

Some othe other factors that like the historical legacy, Ayurvedic therapies, food, people, interesting accommodation option such as homestays all fascinate the travellers to this gorgeous spot. Travel planners like Gogeo Holidays are offering striking family tour packages to this kingdom of wonders. It’s beautiful while you experience them all, rather than describing through words. Go to Kerala and indulge yourself in nature.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Clive
09-03-2019, 04:55 PM
Last Post by Jackie
07-21-2019, 06:21 PM
Last Post by Jackie
06-14-2019, 05:59 PM
Last Post by Jackie
03-01-2019, 10:12 PM
Last Post by Mareen
12-06-2018, 04:55 PM