{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there a way, we can convert flash files into animated images?
Hi everyone,

Please suggest me, Is there a way, we can convert flash files into animated images?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
You can do that in a several way. But you have adobe flash right?

Via Adobe Flash: Well you can import the .swf into Flash and export as an animated gif.
I am so sure that this will be so much amazing and nice time period for me for sure. i will like to be there ahead with my lines with yosemite from los angeles, I am so keen for that seriously.
Well, you can import the .swf into Flash and export as an animated gif.
Export to Animated GIF – set the Target Player to Flash Player 5
Once you have done this check the results and see what the gif is like, you may have to toggle a few colour options in the output to get a better result.
However sometimes this method just doesn’t cut it, the type looks jaggy and the colours just look awful – png sequence to the rescue!
Import the SWF the same way into Flash as above, but this time use the File -> Export Movie menu, choose PNG and export –
After that you should get a folder with a bunch of PNGs – now we have to bring this into Photoshop to export as an animated GIF, in Photoshop go to file open and click on the first png in the folder.
The Save for Web dialogue box has many options and you may need to toggle a few for your own purpose, the key things are the GIF format itself, set the Animation to Forever. Other than those you will need to make calls on transparency and colors.
There are tutorial on YouTube for this and you can also make a try to this online free tool https://convertio.co/swf-gif/
You all have shared something so much impressive and will have such a great time for sure there for having some fun with it like always.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to create an Animated GIF? Geester789 13 1,077 07-29-2018, 06:03 PM
Last Post: Anamikaa
  How to convert PSD to HTML? Geester789 2 719 12-08-2017, 06:48 PM
Last Post: traveloweb
  Convert any jpg images to pdf online riksho 3 210 10-25-2017, 09:10 AM
Last Post: KissyElephant
  How to Convert a Flash Animation to HD Video Brianvoges 0 72 04-24-2017, 11:15 PM
Last Post: Brianvoges
  How to convert pdf files to jpeg image? Geester789 6 1,121 07-25-2016, 06:31 PM
Last Post: khushbu123