{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is responsive design a ranking factor?
Smile 
I've heard that but don't know is it true?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Yes, of course. Having a mobile-friendly website is vital for SEO, one of the most important things, actually. Simple example - user will leave your site if it will be hard to navigate. That's why there is a great solution, download a template. Wordpress blog themes will solve this problem quickly.
Hello! As far as I know, it is true. Adaptive website plays a huge role in the friendliness to SEO. In theory, everything is simple, but in practice it is very difficult to make a quality and adaptive website. I personally, in such cases, use ready-made templates from http://www.webstarts.com/designs for adaptive sites. I trust this resource and I constantly use their templates for such purposes. I recommend!
Responsive design is one of the latest trends in web design, every decent website must be responsive, adaptive for smartphones and tablets. Just imagine it is not, you will instantly lose potential traffic from smaller devices (which nowadays is rather huge, I must admit ). Last time I created my website, I chose responsive template ( from https://www.templatemonster.com/category/art-photography/ ) from reliable and popular provider.
Yes it is one of the crucial factor of SEO as it is about getting and reach target audience that people will look your site on different screen size devices for your services.
yes,responsive design is important for ranking.
yes off course responsive web design is ranking factor. and if your website is mobile friendly than bounce rate of it will be reduced..
As more and more people use tablets and mobile devices to access the web, it’s crucial for small businesses to have a responsive web design. I personally outsourced the website development for my busitess to the guys from https://www.issart.com/en/ . We managed to craft a powerful website together basing on my ideas and their creativeness and skills.
So far, responsive design (RWD) has been acknowledged as an answer to user ... factors as to why optimisers and developers are taking responsive design ... That means a website for mobile generally won't rank as well in a desktop SERPs.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What type of website design is best for selling products parveenseoindia 39 2,255 Yesterday, 08:25 PM
Last Post: drvermadental
  Responsive Web Design Services rajmith 1 4 Yesterday, 05:25 PM
Last Post: RH-Calvin
  Perfect Website Design Company esolztechnology 4 132 Yesterday, 06:37 AM
Last Post: KallyFowler
  Which is the best software for graphic design? Edward007 32 3,092 11-09-2017, 08:05 PM
Last Post: indoauz
  Benefits of the Website design services futuristicbug 5 87 11-09-2017, 03:18 AM
Last Post: royco
  What is Graphic Design? minddigital10 14 161 11-09-2017, 03:15 AM
Last Post: royco
  How can I check images which are responsive or not responsive ? Clarke 2 45 05-14-2017, 09:24 PM
Last Post: Jesssmart
  Effective Custom Website Design In India hih7webtech 6 125 04-04-2017, 11:46 PM
Last Post: Conative123
  Showiness or flat design trend? GustavoWoltmann 0 53 01-26-2017, 02:59 PM
Last Post: GustavoWoltmann
  Facts on the Logo design services in India hih7webtech 0 44 01-19-2017, 12:37 AM
Last Post: hih7webtech