{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it better to register an old domain name or a new one?
Will it rank better if I buy the old domain or the new one? What do you guys think?

Best Teeth Whitening in Delhi | Cosmetic Dental Treatment in Delhi
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Old domain name has some value but it's only good if your brand fits the domain name. Other than this, check before buy full domain history like google penalty, spam activity and web archives.

Packers and Movers in Rohtak
Packers and Movers in Rewari
Packers and Movers in Karnal
Packers and Movers in Panipat
Packers and Movers in Bahadurgarh
I believe that you should focus on the name which is best suited to you and your business brand. IF one domain, is easier to remember, easier to spell, and more brandable, then take that one.

Old domains can have problems. I say this as some domains that were blacklisted from google, have been dropped and re-registered by others, only for the new owner to find out that the domain is worthless. Its an unfortunate risk that we take.
Absolutely agree. The old domain is better than new because google like the age of domain. By the way, a good article for beginners - How to create a website in 2017, maybe it'll be useful for somebody.
Buy domain name in cheap price from best domain name service provider.

Buy cheap domain name online
I believe that it is better to register a new domain name! But you need to decide this all by yourself.
yes this is better replace a old domain with new domain

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Register Cheap Domains Gbolat 4 712 09-18-2017, 10:12 PM
Last Post: hostingduniya
Thumbs Up Register Your Domain at TEMOK With Special Discount For Limited Time | .COM .SITE tk-hassan 0 58 09-20-2016, 12:43 AM
Last Post: tk-hassan
  Can domain registrar change domain ownership illegally? farzana 3 611 07-26-2016, 05:31 PM
Last Post: khushbu123
  TEMOK.COM - Cheap Domain Registration - Instant Activation - Domain Theft Protection tk-hassan 0 278 09-29-2015, 09:37 AM
Last Post: tk-hassan
  Can foreigners register a .au domain name? farzana 1 342 01-12-2015, 12:57 PM
Last Post: FindKikFriends