Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Is Your Home in Need of Some Repair or Handyman Work?

Handyfox provide a custom tailored handyman service throughout central London including the following trades and repairs.
We will send a skilled, master craftsman to your home where he will review your repair or small project and provide you with an estimate of how much your job will be.  
Our Service is dedicated to giving you quality service at reasonable prices.  
• General Repairs
• Joinery Work
• Laminate Flooring
• Decking
• Painting
• DIY Flat Pack Assembly
• Kitchens Assembled
• General Maintenance
• Laminate / wood flooring installed
• Patios / raised beds built
• Plastering / rendering
Regular home repair and home improvement projects are critical to the lasting value of your home. You want them to be done right and you want them done quickly. Instead of agonizing over your next home repair project, trust the expertise of Handyfox
Service can help adapt and repair your home, and make it:
• More comfortable
• Safer and more secure
• Better suited for your needs
Our projects are carried out by skilled and fully-trained craftsmen to the highest industry standards. We offer many types of handyman repair and fix-it services.
Handyfox has been offering high-quality renovation and remodeling Handyman East London
When you need help with home improvements and home repairs, you don’t have to spend an entire weekend trying to figure how to install drywall or mount your new flat screen Call 020 8004 1154  

Me too, I bought all necessary equipment recently so now I can do it on my own. Plus I found info about wood deck sealer here https://woodyexpert.com/best-deck-sealer/ and decided to start with my old furniture renovation. This sealer can improve the quality of wooden furniture a lot and no primer is needed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Ernestine
02-13-2017, 01:23 AM