Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

IT jobs in auckland

Can anyone tell me which online portal is best for IT jobs in Auckland?

(01-21-2020, 06:13 PM)davidsmithh13 Wrote:  Can anyone tell me which online portal is best for IT jobs in Auckland?
There is this app "Find a Job", you could use it for finding a job in Auckland, but before that you should prepare a good resume, no matter the domain.
By the way, I heard that it's extremely hard to get a job in Auckland, is that true?

I heard about this app, and a friend of mine found a job there. However, he did not succeed at first, as it turned out in the process, he had a bad resume and so he did not always even get a call back. He shared this with me and I advised him to find a high-quality resume template on the Internet and try to make it based on this sample. It worked, he changed his resume and started getting calls from different companies to offer him a job. Now he works for a large company, and I'm happy for him.

In today scenario, IT sector is booing in New Zealand. There are various job website where you can find IT jobs in Auckland.

I am suggesting to you some popular job website in New Zealand.

1. MyJobSpace
2. Seek
3. Indeed
4. Jora
5. Trade me

Secondly, join groups in the IT group in LinkedIn, and ask them questions.

IT Jobs aren’t that much easy to gain and even if you gain it, your salary wouldn’t be that much exponential. You will require a good Certification, which will ensure your job placement and also that you receive a good salary from those who are without it. Thus if you wish to have a good career in IT Sector, you must first have a good IT certification such as the CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, CISSP, CISA and so much more. You should choose the certification as per your study of interest. Like the CCNA for Networking and for Informational Security, there’s the CISSP and CISA. So, first, you have to decide the certification, study hard to acquire them, and later you could have well-reputed job titles that you always desire. For easing up your studying process, you must acquire the gain study dumps which are being offered here https://cciedump.spoto.net/. Acquire their training courses and gain your certification in one go.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post