Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I am looking for a cheap shared hosting in Mexico

I am looking for a cheap shared hosting with dedicated ip.
and 500 email per hour limit.

Anyone has any good idea or any details of any provider.
budget is 20 usd.

Requirements
5gb hosting space
Dedicated ip
500 email per hour limit
100% uptime.
server much be good Mexico location.

I've found digitalserver.com.mx web hosting provider. Do you know anything about this web host?

Regards

I have rented a shared hosting account from digitalserver.com.mx guys, and whenever I need help due to my inexperence, they are always there with a quick response. I highly recommend their Mexico hosting to anyone looking for a courteous and reliable web host provider.

KVChosting.net and asvhost.com are good and attractive enough to sign up with.
They have great support, cheap prices and relevant technology.

This affordable provider offers a great many services that are perfect for the small business owner.
The 24/7 tech support team is a real plus, because of their knowledge, patience, and the short wait times. I have referred friends to digitalserver.com.mx with confidence.

A friend recommended digitalserver.com.mx Mexico SSD web hosting almost 5 months ago. After using the shared hosting control panel for the first time I was sold! Such a great tool, easy to use and packed with features - I now prefer this to any other control panel out there.

The support team is always there and drops a message from time to time to see how you are making out.
Speed is pretty fast. and I can say that digitalserver.com.mx uptime is great (99.99% as promised), my website is always accessible to my visitors and clients. I am happy about this.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Lutrell
09-09-2020, 05:53 AM
Last Post by Priest
02-24-2020, 07:07 PM