{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am back!
Wink 
Hey, It is really happy to see all of you again after a long time. I am so sure that this will be same like we enjoyed there and had such memorable time there. I missed the conversations a lot and i hope it will be more as i am expecting from it. Big Grin Big Grin Heart

bus from nyc to niagara falls ny was so much delighted.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Jackie yeah buddy it's really great to be at thsi great plat form once again. I am sure that to enjoy great conversions here would be really resourceful and great for sure so really hope that we all gonna be have a great time ahead.

[Image: animated-welcome-image-0025.gif]
Asabell! I am much happy to see your quick reply here. I am much pleased to see that and surely it will be so much nice and fantastic time for me to have some fun there ahead always. i will love to go through it more and more. So what say from how many days you are participating here?
Hi, nice to meet you again
Welcome back to this forum. Hope you are having good time over here.
(08-02-2017, 04:29 PM)Jackie Wrote:  Hey, It is really happy to see all of you again after a long time. I am so sure that this will be same like we enjoyed there and had such memorable time there. I missed the conversations a lot and i hope it will be more as i am expecting from it. Big Grin Big Grin Heart

bus from nyc to niagara falls ny was so much delighted.

Hi jackie!! Fist of all i would like to say a welcome to this community back we missed you and secondly i would like to ask where you were busy buddy?
Well, Actually, Taara, I was just busy with my mother cause she is little bit ill and that is why i was spending my time with her and just was trying to make her bit happy.
Oh i see, welcome once again here and jackie how is your mother now? I am sure she will happy whatever she is going through because she has a Son like you that tries to make her smile all the day. Big Grin

For you...
[Image: mother-quotes-9.jpg]
Yeah, sometimes it is really very important to do something. But i know i could not do anything as she deserves. But for sure will try my best next as well.
Cheers!!

[Image: tenor.gif]
Thanks, Taraa, I hope i could be successful, But sometimes i just got so harsh with him and it always hurts me.
[Image: welcome107.gif]

Jackie! I am happy you have come back in this forum and again spend a good time with all members.
well, this is one of the most amazing things for having some fun there ahead as well. It can make us feel so much happy and galvanized for sure. So thanks for letting me know.
Firstly! Jackie! Good to see that you are here once again. Feel sad to read about your mother and want to know from you that how is your mother now?
Secondly, I love to say you
[Image: welcome.gif]
here.
(09-26-2017, 05:09 PM)Jackie Wrote:  Thanks, Taraa, I hope i could be successful, But sometimes i just got so harsh with him and it always hurts me.

It's Okay i am sure she understood in our childhood they love us so much they were harsh some time but their love and care also make them realized some time they can deal with the issue by having a soft corner so same for you i'll advise you too overview the things once again.