Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How would you compare Avada and Divi WP Themes?
What is the best one? Share your experience and thoughts, please
Avada is the best selling WordPress theme and allows you to build virtually any design style.
Well all of these three were designed to do different things. And its really depends on the needs of any project that what will be the best out of these three.

Genesis: It is a framework that was created to design a custom themes. Genesis gives nice compatibility with WordPress Plugins. This framework is fast, Responsive and well coded.
   Avada: This is multipurpose theme and can be used to create any type of website. Avada is clean and flexible.
   Divi : Like avada, Divi is also a multipurpose theme. Divi is visual page builder that allows you to create your own page by simply just dragging and dropping the modules in the area you want.

Leather Pen Drive | Wristband Pen Drive
(05-25-2017, 06:09 PM)atul ahuja Wrote:  Well all of these three were designed to do different things. And its really depends on the needs of any project that what will be the best out of these three.

Genesis: It is a framework that was created to design a custom themes. Genesis gives nice compatibility with WordPress Plugins. This framework is fast, Responsive and well coded.
   Avada: This is multipurpose theme and can be used to create any type of website. Avada is clean and flexible.
   Divi : Like avada, Divi is also a multipurpose theme. Divi is visual page builder that allows you to create your own page by simply just dragging and dropping the modules in the area you want.

Leather Pen Drive | Wristband Pen Drive

Thanks!
(05-22-2017, 11:14 PM)Riate Wrote:  Avada is the best selling WordPress theme and allows you to build virtually any design style.

Agreed! This is the great theme, I have long wanted to apply it for my project. In addition, I found excellent information about the fonts from https://www.templatemonster.com/blog/art-of-motion-free-kinetic-typography-templates/ As for me, it's written very well and clearly. I recommend!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which wordpress theme is the best: Divi, Avada, Enfold or X? Xaroira 3 33 07-21-2017, 01:16 AM
Last Post: Mokye
  Best Themes varsharthi 2 58 01-21-2017, 08:03 PM
Last Post: Arslankhalid
  How to compare two strings in C#? being.chinmay 0 77 03-08-2016, 12:06 AM
Last Post: being.chinmay
  TOP 50+ Best Premium WordPress Music Themes doanmung2911 0 176 11-01-2014, 09:37 PM
Last Post: doanmung2911