Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How to stop photo tagging on facebook?

Hello,

I'm just irritated!

There are some guys who always tags me in their photo.

Would you please tell me, how can I get rid of photo tagging?

You may change your Privacy setting by your setting.
Goto> Setting>Timeline and Tagging and here you find the manage tag option.

(07-08-2014, 05:45 PM)nadabook14 Wrote:  You may change your Privacy setting by your setting.
Goto> Setting>Timeline and Tagging and here you find the manage tag option.

i think @nadabook14 have the answer of stop images tag on facebook. this is working as he saying

Facebook is undoubtedly the most popular social networking site in now. even thought its popular.lots of issue in facebook as well one of theme is taggig friends facebook photos and video.

Yes, that is so irritating. Especially when you don't visit your profile or a page for few days... Go to your privacy settings, you'll fihure out from there.

First go to privacy setting and then go to 'Timeline and Tagging' and then just restrict who can tag you.

To control this, go to your Facebook Privacy Setting menu on your Facebook page. In the Privacy Settings page, scroll down to the Timeline and Tagging section and click on Edit Settings. That will help you.

Below steps are used to stop photo tagging on Facebook:
1.Click on the small inverted triangle icon at the top right of your Facebook page to open the drop-down menu. Click on "Settings."
2.Next, select "Timeline and Tagging" from the panel that appears on the left side of the new page. "Tagging" will appear at the top of the second section of the next page that opens.
3.Three questions will appear here. The first asks you who you want to see posts that you're tagged in. Click on "Edit" next to the question, then on the "Friends" icon. Then you'll be given the option of selecting what friends you want to see these pictures, and you can change "Friends" to "Only me." It's worth noting that "Friends" is Facebook's automatic opt-in.

Go to Setting and Privacy Setting there you can see the option of Timeline and Tagging, click on the option and set it to the only me

It's not possible because Facebook doesn't allow it to happen. However, you can restrict your tagged picture audience - put it to ONLY ME.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post