Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
How to start ecommerce business on facebook?
I'm interested in ecommerce business.

But I don't have any website or blog. In fact, I don't wanna invest on websites.

How can I start my ecommerce business through the facebook platform?

I appreciate your suggestions.

Regards
Johny
You may do this by creating the Facebook page where you can submit all your business product and post these pages to the groups where the more of users are stay active and try to attract them by the product and their features. also recommend them for this product to use and check. thsi may help to promote your business.
FB agency 500$ daily spend limit. with password reset. Accounts in stock! 48h warranty, High Quality business/agency accounts!.Selling MeetMe,Tinder,,Facebook HQ Accounts.Hit me for Bulk order and sim service.. add me skype : abubakar57plus
(03-28-2014, 08:03 AM)Guest Wrote:  I'm interested in ecommerce business.

But I don't have any website or blog. In fact, I don't wanna invest on websites.

How can I start my ecommerce business through the facebook platform?

I appreciate your suggestions.

Regards
Johny

FB agency 500$ daily spend limit. with password reset. Accounts in stock! 48h warranty, High Quality business/agency accounts!selling Meet Me,Tinder,,Facebook HQ Accounts.Hit me for Bulk order and sim service.. add me Skype: abubakar57plus
Yes Facebook social media is nice way to promote your business. Create your business page in Facebook and add your products and product details on it. share with your friends and your groups. Make your page attractive so more users will come.
The two keys to being successful are?
1. Have a unique product that stands out from the crowd.
2. Focus on building connections with your target customers on social media
Chris
Please visit my website for all your Income Tax Santa Paula needs.

E-commerce business is interesting and appealing. However, to achieve your specific goals, you should follow these two basic steps:
1. Choose your niche product.
2. Decide your promotion strategy.
If you want start an online business, a Facebook store is the best option to sell products through your own Facebook account. Facebook allows you to set up a store on your Facebook Page to sell products. Facebook Page is a dedicated page that you can set up for your business and we help you create a Facebook with all necessary features.
We can start e-commerce business in facebook through image sharing, blog posting, video sharing.....................
We can start e-commerce business on facebook through ads, image posting, video posting.....................
We can start a e-commerce business in facebook by:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Image sharing.
2. video sharing.
3. blog posting.
Thanks for sharing with us.............................
How to build a Facebook business page for an ecommerce business:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Step 1: Go to Your Facebook Page and Add a New Section
Step 2: Setup Your Shop Details
Step 3: Configure Your Payments
Step 4: Finish Your Shop Setup
Step 5: Add a Product to Your Facebook Shop
Step 6: Managing Your Products
If you want to start an online business,on a facebook store is a best option to sell product to your own facebook account. Facebook Page where you can submit all your business product and post these pages to the groups where the more of users are stay active.
We can start e-commerce business on Facebook through ads, image posting, video posting.....................

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is The Benefits of a Facebook Business Page marisalewis24 9 191 10-31-2016, 09:43 PM
Last Post: hemaweb
  How to increase Facebook likes for business pages iamnazmul 5 802 10-14-2016, 08:26 PM
Last Post: manishaverma
  Facebook Business Page Images Chris_Tax 2 557 01-02-2015, 04:51 AM
Last Post: Chris_Tax
  How to edit map for facebook business page? RyanMahi 0 1,024 12-23-2014, 08:35 PM
Last Post: RyanMahi