Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to restore lost samsung galaxy data to computer?
As a Samsung Galaxy or Note phone user, have you ever run into such trouble given that your messagesor contacts are deleted for any single reason with no way there to be recovered, which annoyed and worried you bitterly. In fact the contents are not really deleted, in case you don't save many new data to your phone overwritten them.

Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android, the most representative data recovery software for Android. We can use it to recover lost samsung galaxy data easily, follow these steps to know more:

Step 1: Connect your phone to computer
Connect your samsung phone to computer via the USB cable, then launch the app. As long as you connect your phone to computer successfully, the app could detect your device automatically.

Step 2: Enable USB debugging on your phone

Step 3: Scan for the lost data on your phone

Step 4Tonguereview and recover lost data

That's all!
Coolmuster Samsung Recovery is quite efficient to recover deleted or lost files from Android devices or SD cards. Compatible with various Android OS versions, Android 2.3/ 4.0/4.1/4.2/4.3/4.4.It support all the popular Android OS and most Android devices, such as Samsung, LG, HTC, Motorola, Sony, Google etc.
How to retrieve deleted text messages
What should you do to recover samsung deleted data without an available backup? Here a samsung data recovery software from Vibosoft that can help you recover deleted data from Android phones. Read more: how to recover deleted photos on android
hi , you can download an recovery software to help you. Just search for it. Look this: http://www.justwebworld.com/recover-deleted-data-samsung-galaxy/
hope i can help you!
Nice information given by Helena but Samsung data recovery software can help you to recover your deleted data.
It's hard to recover data from portable device.
I know how to recover deleted text messages from Samsung Galaxy S6. I think this also applies to other samsung android phones. The key to this issue is to find the right Android data recovery program. Although there are many of them on the web, it' hard to pick up the right one. It would waste a lot of time if you chose the wrong program.

Besides, you can also use the above program to recover deleted android contacts. Interested? Then you should read the suggested tutorial one by one.
My favorite app to recovery deleted data is Dr.Fone.
hii

My favorite app to recovery deleted data is Dr.Fone.
Google backs up and syncs everything automatically for you. If you can't access your Google account, here's how you can recover Samsung data:

If you backed up your contacts and pictures onto your Micro SD, they'll be on your SD card. If you have ever synced your phone to your computer and downloaded them, they should be on your computer. Usually, the phone automatically backs up your contacts to your SIM card. The apps are backed up automatically on your Google account, so they're on Google Play.

Hope that helps.

PS: I think the reason it deleted everything is because of remote wipe. Turn that off.
I think android recovery software  could help you in getting your data back , I would say yes there are a number of them available which can do this for you but you have be real quick with the recovering process, because further delay means that place where your data previously was gets over written by something else. You can use software to recover you data back. But do remember act fast over it and don't try writing something more over it otherwise the chances of getting your things back will decrease. For example, samsung photo recovery.
hiiii

I think android recovery software could help you in getting your data back , I would say yes there are a number of them available which can do this for you but you have be real quick with the recovering process, because further delay means that place where your data previously was gets over written by something else. You can use software to recover you data back. But do remember act fast over it and don't try writing something more over it otherwise the chances of getting your things back will decrease. For example, samsung photo recovery.....
recovery  software is good, but is there any other way?
(01-07-2016, 10:38 PM)AnnieChow Wrote:  hi ,   you can download an recovery  software to help you. Just search for it.  Look this: http://www.justwebworld.com/recover-deleted-data-samsung-galaxy/
hope i can help you!
It is easy to restore lost Samsung Galaxy data or Android phone data or iPhone data, with the help of a data recovery app. For example, you can restore deleted iPhone photos, videos, music, contacts, messages and more and save them on the computer. And since voicemail is widely used, the voicemail messages can be deleted by accident very often, so you may need to retrieve deleted voicemail from your mobile phone. And with a powerful recovery tool, this is very simple.

[Image: 1499866607767964.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is the latest model of Samsung galaxy? pihu147741 13 758 05-05-2017, 12:46 AM
Last Post: Chatwin
  How to recvoer android phone lost data Dstronnaa 42 2,225 05-01-2017, 10:08 PM
Last Post: Chatwin
  With the Galaxy S8/S8+, Samsung hopes to win back trust which was lost post the Note7 BrianEtemad 1 19 04-08-2017, 06:43 PM
Last Post: maria02
  Samsung Galaxy S8 comes with Bluetooth 5.0; you can now stream audio to two headphone BrianEtemad 0 23 03-29-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: BrianEtemad
  How to move android phone contacts to computer? helena 22 1,362 10-26-2016, 08:35 PM
Last Post: Pooeryut
  Does the samsung galaxy gps app come free? SalinaGomez 0 81 10-08-2016, 03:32 AM
Last Post: SalinaGomez
  How to activate 75 MB 3G data pack in GP? RyanMahi 5 8,205 09-26-2016, 06:43 PM
Last Post: BenjamineDupont
  64MB 3G data @ Tk. 3.45 only! farzana 3 3,017 09-26-2016, 03:42 PM
  External memory capacity of Samsung S Duos? Edward007 4 1,034 09-26-2016, 03:30 PM
Question Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Price in India? alia912 8 1,179 09-08-2016, 05:45 PM
Last Post: khushbu123