Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
How to remove Powered by OpenCart link?
How can I remove the 'Powered by Opencart' link from my opencart site's footer?
You mus edit file footer.tpl it is localised in catalog\view\theme\YOUR_theme\template\common\footer.tpl

delete this:

//-->
<div id="powered"><?php echo $powered; ?></div>
<!--
Choosing the best essay writing service for getting the best essays is a difficult task. The essay writing service review help the students to choose the writing service in cheapest price.
thanks to all of you for the info on this thread.

opem file manager the template option is there then the language then footer. replace the powered option there
To remove the powered by OpenCart-link you just use the below code:-
" edit catalog/view/theme/default/template/mail/order.tpl

remove

<p><?php echo $text_powered; ?></p>"
Choosing the best essay writing service for getting the best essays is a difficult task.opem file manager Manages the template option is there the language then footer.
It's a very easy, you can change your footer link from footer. I need someone to write my dissertation
Plastic surgery is a very helpful treatment to change the people icon and personality. plastic surgery before and after women due to this the people has found smilingly faces looking beautiful.
You mus edit file footer.tpl it is localised in catalog\view\theme\YOUR_theme\template\common\footer.tpl

delete this:

//-->
<div id="powered"><?php echo $powered; ?></div>
<!--
I'm search best references to write my dissertation on HR any tips for me !!  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to enable Maintenance Mode in OpenCart? LovelyFairy 4 1,269 07-20-2016, 08:29 PM
Last Post: sheamus
  How to Integrate Live Chat Extension on Opencart JamesDashner25 0 388 03-11-2015, 06:51 PM
Last Post: JamesDashner25
  How to allow 3rd party sellers to sell on opencart? Geester789 5 1,389 07-06-2014, 11:47 PM
Last Post: robex
  Can't change the default currency in OpenCart Geester789 1 1,488 06-19-2014, 11:43 PM
Last Post: jameswarner
  How to show contact number in OpenCart header? Edward007 0 2,347 10-26-2013, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Edward007
  Replacing 'Add to Cart' with Buy Now in OpenCart Tahian 1 1,948 08-25-2013, 05:44 PM
Last Post: TeamHT