Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to recvoer android phone lost data
hiii

I am not sure there is any way to recover data from a lost android phone. The best way to keep your private details safe is to use Leo Privacy Guard. The Guard will allow you to App lock which means you can now lock all your apps like Facebook, whatsapp, messenger and many more..
Easy steps to recover deleted files from Android phone:
============================================
Step 1 Stop Updating Your Android Once Lost Precious Data:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If your Android data is lost, stop adding or deleting any data of your Android. If not, your Android data will be overwritten. That is, all your lost data cannot come back to you any more. So, make sure not to update your Android as long as your data get lost.

Step 2 Run the Android Data Recovery :
---------------------------------------------------------------
Install the program on your computer and run it, you will be asked to connect your Android device to PC via USB.

Step 3 Set up Android to enable USB debugging :
------------------------------------------------------------------------
After connectting your Android to the computer, go to the step 2 - Enable USB debugging. Here you have three ways to do it according to different Android OS version:
1. For Android 4.2 or the newer: Enter "Settings > About Phone > Build number" for several times and when you get the note: "You are under developer mode", you can go back to "Settings > Developer options > USB debugging".
2. Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings > Developer option > USB debugging".
3. Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging".

Step 4 Start scanning your Android for deleted files:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once you enabling USB debugging for your Android, it will be detected by the program. Then click on the green button "Start" to anaylize your Android data.
When you see the window below, it is time for you moving to your Android device again, tap on the "Allow" icon, then turn back to the computer and click on the "Start" button to continute.

Step 5 Preview and recover contacts, messages, photos and video from Android:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As you can see, this Android Data Recovery can recover data including text messages, contacts, photos and videos from your Android device. But you can only preview messages, contacts and photos now.
At the last step, check and mark those you want and click "Recover" to save them to your computer.

Step 6 Back up Your Android Device to Protect the Files:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do back up with your Android device from time to time. Therefore, you don't need to worry about losing data and then have no way to recover them. Later that day, if your Android data get lost, you can restore your deleted Android data back from the previous backup with Android Data Recovery. You can try Android Transfer, which allows you to back up your Android phone easily.

Perfectly done. Android Data Recovery help you restore all lost text messages, contacts, photos and videos back on your computer in above four steps. In the near future, you should learn to back up all Android data to computer so that you can find them back once you lose them again.
Step 1 Stop Updating Your Android Once Lost Precious Data
If your Android data is lost, stop adding or deleting any data of your Android. If not, your Android data will be overwritten. That is, all your lost data cannot come back to you any more. So, make sure not to update your Android as long as your data get lost.

Step 2 Run the Android Data Recovery
Install the program on your computer and run it, you will be asked to connect your Android device to PC via USB.

Step 3 Set up Android to enable USB debugging
After connectting your Android to the computer, go to the step 2 - Enable USB debugging. Here you have three ways to do it according to different Android OS version:
1. For Android 4.2 or the newer: Enter "Settings > About Phone > Build number" for several times and when you get the note: "You are under developer mode", you can go back to "Settings > Developer options > USB debugging".
2. Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings > Developer option > USB debugging".
3. Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging".
(08-13-2014, 03:41 PM)Dstronnaa Wrote:  I lost my android mobile phone,and lost data on android phone.I want to recover lost data(contacts,messages)
When you looking for on Google a solutions, it have a lot of way to telling you how to recover lost data from android ,i have tried many time ,but all useless,
Today ,i succeeded recover lost data from android with Android Rescuer tool, it was my friends recommend to me , you can use it to deal with all kind of recovery problems,such as contacts,messages,music,video,photo and more, you can get a try,
An android data recovery software be the best tool for you.
Do back up with your Android device from time to time. Therefore, you don't need to worry about losing data and then have no way to recover them. Later that day, if your Android data get lost, you can restore your deleted Android data back from the previous backup with Android Data Recovery.
The Android Data Recovery, which helps to safeguard your phone, set it up for easy recovery when it gets lost, and prevent your data from falling into the wrong hands, could assist you to recover not only photos and videos, but also SMS text messages, contacts, call history and more from Android phone or tablet. Please choose the right version of the program to download for a free try.
BCom course admission in Chennai
MCA course admission in Bangalore
MCA course admission in Delhi
MCom course admission in Bangalore
Mcom course admission in Chennai
Smile 
Wow, Great post. People would get some valuable tips from here.
I wanna share my android recovery tools to you too.
My friend "Gustavo Woltmann" recommend me to use AirDroid premium for backup and recovery anything from my android. And the UI of AirDroid is reaaly impressive.

Thank you once again.
Have a nice day.  Heart
Well , thanks for everyone infor. but i have a method for these people who want to delete or erase Android data ,in our daily, we always delete data from Android phone , whatever the reason that you need to delete data ,selling your phone or free up space and so no , you can make sure the deleted data was disappeared from Android phone completely ,do you know these data can be restored by recovery software, How bad! in the way , you can only use effective tool to erase Abdroid data , only in this way,the deleted data can not be recovered back any more ,
download Android Data Recovery and that's all
I tried several times. I came with third party programs that required payments to fully work the product. So yeah, I came here hoping to get some information how to do this since this site specializes on jailbroken phones..
My favorite app is TunesBro DiskLab for Android. It helped a couple of times when I deleted my files unintentionally. You can take a look at this demo tutorial: http://www.tunesbro.com/recover-deleted-photos-on-android.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  phone selvaa4n 3 63 04-20-2017, 06:11 AM
Last Post: Martinn
  With the Galaxy S8/S8+, Samsung hopes to win back trust which was lost post the Note7 BrianEtemad 1 14 04-08-2017, 06:43 PM
Last Post: maria02
  mobile phone selvaa4n 7 249 01-03-2017, 05:35 PM
Last Post: Samuel Roy
  How to move android phone contacts to computer? helena 22 1,292 10-26-2016, 08:35 PM
Last Post: Pooeryut
  Looking GPS Tracking Apps for android phone? SalinaGomez 0 84 10-11-2016, 08:05 PM
Last Post: SalinaGomez
  Which is the newest smart phone by Panasonic panasonicindia 3 433 09-26-2016, 06:45 PM
Last Post: BenjamineDupont
  How to activate 75 MB 3G data pack in GP? RyanMahi 5 8,120 09-26-2016, 06:43 PM
  64MB 3G data @ Tk. 3.45 only! farzana 3 2,981 09-26-2016, 03:42 PM
  android selvaa4n 1 36 09-15-2016, 10:22 PM
Last Post: reenaroy
  Which one is your favorite android Phone ? swatijain2233 28 1,965 09-11-2016, 05:22 PM
Last Post: khushbu123