{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to recvoer android phone lost data
recover your lost data in mobile
there are no of online Softwares in the market but right one will help you and lead you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
You can recover accidentally deleted or lost data from your device using the Dr.Fone software (which works for both rooted and non-rooted devices). If you’re using a rooted Android phone or tablet, you can try to recover deleted files from your Android device using the free Undeleter App available in the Play Store. First, download the Dr.Fone for Android tool onto your computer; be sure to access the tool from a safe and trusted source. You may visit this page to know more about this program: http://www.easyphonerecovery.com/advanced-android-...
mobile apps development in India,mobile app in India,mobile app development india,app developers in India,app developer in India
Did you backup the data? If yes, then you can restore the lost data from backup. If not, then you should follow this guide to retrieve deleted files on your android phone. The app supports a lot of Android phones and tablets. SO don't worry about that. I have tested it on Galaxy S5 and Moto G. It works great.

Tutorial: How to recover deleted files on Android SD Card
It is highly recommended to use iStonsoft Android Data Recovery software in order to minimize you’re lost data from android phone.
(03-21-2016, 03:36 PM)asd123 Wrote:  You can recover accidentally deleted or lost data from your device using the Mobiledic software (which works for both rooted and non-rooted devices). If you’re using a rooted Android phone or tablet, you can try to recover deleted files from Android internal memory using the free Undeleter App available in the Play Store. First, download the Mobiledic Android data recovery tool onto your computer; be sure to access the tool from a safe and trusted source. You may visit this page to know more about this program:

Thanks, I've successfully recover my deleted messages and photos from Mobiledic Android data recovery, it really works fine.
To recover android phone lost data we should have a recovery software with us..................like: Recuva
We can recover lost data through recuva software.................................
(08-13-2014, 03:45 PM)Sseasskk Wrote:  Many android users often lost data,you can use some software to recover lost messages and contacts

[URL="http://upx100.com/1467331846.html"][Image: 1467331846.jpg][/URL]
hiii

I want to know that whether you have back up the lost data in your pc or hard work
thanks for sharing..............................
hii

Use USDATA recovery to recover data from your android
I am not sure there is any way to recover data from a lost android phone. The best way to keep your private details safe is to use Leo Privacy Guard.
Thanks for sharing with us..........................................
hiii

I am not sure there is any way to recover data from a lost android phone. The best way to keep your private details safe is to use Leo Privacy Guard. The Guard will allow you to App lock which means you can now lock all your apps like Facebook, whatsapp, messenger and many more..
2days ago I lost my phone, but I have LEO Privacy on my phone, so I used my preserved number to send the commands. Then I finally found my phone back. I'm so happy for that, so here I want to recommad this app to you all~
When you lost data from your android phone,
the first thing, check out the backup, whether you have synced the data to Gmail account, or saved on your pc.
Then, you should never add more data to your phone after data loss, cuz they can take up more space, the lost data will be overwritten.
Last thing, you can try recovery methods, Recuva, you can also try professional android data recovery programs.

Recover contacts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to restore lost samsung galaxy data to computer? helena 13 569 07-30-2017, 11:26 PM
Last Post: TysonHacker
  mobile phone selvaa4n 9 368 07-27-2017, 04:03 AM
Last Post: decoin12
  Optus Support Phone Number 1 800 614 419 anytimesoftcare 2 64 05-15-2017, 12:48 AM
Last Post: slucy0618
  phone selvaa4n 3 120 04-20-2017, 06:11 AM
Last Post: Martinn
  With the Galaxy S8/S8+, Samsung hopes to win back trust which was lost post the Note7 BrianEtemad 1 29 04-08-2017, 06:43 PM
Last Post: maria02
  How to move android phone contacts to computer? helena 22 1,425 10-26-2016, 08:35 PM
Last Post: Pooeryut
  Looking GPS Tracking Apps for android phone? SalinaGomez 0 95 10-11-2016, 08:05 PM
Last Post: SalinaGomez
  Which is the newest smart phone by Panasonic panasonicindia 3 466 09-26-2016, 06:45 PM
Last Post: BenjamineDupont
  How to activate 75 MB 3G data pack in GP? RyanMahi 5 8,276 09-26-2016, 06:43 PM
  64MB 3G data @ Tk. 3.45 only! farzana 3 3,042 09-26-2016, 03:42 PM