Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to recvoer android phone lost data
I lost my android mobile phone,and lost data on android phone.I want to recover lost data(contacts,messages)
Many android users often lost data,you can use some software to recover lost messages and contacts
It is highly recommended to use iStonsoft Android Data Recovery software in order to minimize you’re lost data from android phone.
http://www.istonsoft.com/mobile-phone/recover-contacts-from-android-phone.html
It's very easy for you to retrieve android lost data with the help of Samsung Recovery. This powerful tool could be the best assistant to help you restore lost Android contacts and messages. With it, you won't suffer a lot from losing contacts and messages.
http://www.samsung-recovery.net/resource/how-to-recover-deleted-contacts-from-android-phone.html
http://www.samsung-messages-backup.com/resources/recover-deleted-messages-from-android-phone.html
To recover lost data from Android phones, the Android data recovery app is very helpful.
Well, there are many android data recovery app could help, and I think Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android really works great, you can use it to recover lost sms, contacts, photos, videos, etc, have a try!
Vibosoft Android Data Recovery is a professional recovery tool helping you to restore deleted or lost data files directly from your Android smartphone. No matter they were saved on your SD card or the memory card inside your Android device, you are able to get them all back with 100% quality retained.
How to recover android lost data ?
Luckily for Android phone users it is very easy to restore the lost data with the help of Android Data Recovery software
Dear , suggest you can try Android data recovery free which last time my Samsung photos lost I used. It is really very good and easy to use ! Good luck, and hope can help you ! Angel Angel
I would suggest the Samsung recovery. It never happened to me but a friend of mine did this as I can recall.
Leomaster- The number one privacy app which is free for everyone!
use the i care data recovery
leomaster Android Privacy app
Use USDATA recovery to recover data from your android
http://holborn-assets.pissedconsumer.com
(08-13-2014, 03:41 PM)Dstronnaa Wrote:  I lost my android mobile phone,and lost data on android phone.I want to recover lost data(contacts,messages)

I am not sure there is any way to recover data from a lost android phone. The best way to keep your private details safe is to use Leo Privacy Guard. The Guard will allow you to App lock which means you can now lock all your apps like Facebook, whatsapp, messenger and many more..
I want to know that whether you have back up the lost data in your pc or hard disk? If no, then how can you recover the lost data ?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  mobile phone selvaa4n 7 104 01-03-2017, 05:35 PM
Last Post: Samuel Roy
  How to move android phone contacts to computer? helena 22 1,141 10-26-2016, 08:35 PM
Last Post: Pooeryut
  Looking GPS Tracking Apps for android phone? SalinaGomez 0 44 10-11-2016, 08:05 PM
Last Post: SalinaGomez
  Which is the newest smart phone by Panasonic panasonicindia 3 358 09-26-2016, 06:45 PM
Last Post: BenjamineDupont
  64MB 3G data @ Tk. 3.45 only! farzana 3 2,914 09-26-2016, 03:42 PM
Last Post: BenjamineDupont
  android selvaa4n 1 24 09-15-2016, 10:22 PM
Last Post: reenaroy
  phone selvaa4n 0 14 09-14-2016, 10:04 PM
Last Post: selvaa4n
  Which one is your favorite android Phone ? swatijain2233 28 1,745 09-11-2016, 05:22 PM
Last Post: khushbu123
  which phone is best le eco 1 or redmi note 3 16 gb poojavv 3 61 08-31-2016, 08:02 PM
Last Post: indutaurus
  How to restore lost samsung galaxy data to computer? helena 7 496 08-30-2016, 02:23 PM
Last Post: Renal