{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to move android phone contacts to computer?
Want to copy android sms to pc avoid losing them accidently? Puzzled in how to transfer text messages from android to pc? Well, now I'll guide you how to copy text messages from android phone to computer with Coolmuster Android Assistant.

It's very easy, we just need 2 steps to finish the work:
Step 1:Connect Android Phone to pc
The first thing you need to do is to download and install the Android contacts manager on your pc and launch it. The next is connect your Android phone to pc via usb cable. Your device will appear on the screen. The manager would recognise your android device automatically.

Notice: If this is the you connect android phone to the problem on computer, you should enbale USB debugging first, and install a USB driver on your computer, then the app would detect your android phone automatically.

Step 2:Select Contacts and Start Export
You can find many icon on the left, find "Contacts" and click it, all then go to "SMS", then all sms on your android phone will be listed on the right. Then select and check you want to transfer, at last click "Export" to start the work.

That's all, very easy, right.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Thanks a lot for sharing such an useful post. I was looking for this kind of information.
Example for Samsung phones :

Step 1 Connect Device to Computer
To get started, please download and launch Android Transfer on your PC. Then, follow the onscreen instructions to connect your Android phone to PC via a USB cable or QR code.
Step 2 Import/Export Contact List
Once click "Contacts" on the right panel you'll see a list of your call records. On the top of the screen, click the icon that says "Import/Export". Needless to say, it is a button to transfer your contacts, either backup or restore.
You'll may choose vCard files to save your contacts after deciding which information to import/export. Android Transfer provides you with multiple options to move your address book - Outlook Express, Outlook 2003-2013, Windows Live Mail and Windows Address book.

With all these options available for transferring your information, what are you waiting for? You can merge duplicate phone numbers and add a new one on the big computer screen. Download Android Transfer to manage your data and do leave us messages on comment so we can know a better way to improve our services. Thank you and have fun!

New York Teeth Whitening || New York Cosmetic Dentist
Yes, Coolmuster Android Assistant could help you move kinds of data from android phone to computer, and it has some other functions, have a try! You can wath this youtube video to know more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bs69Rf3zQY&feature=youtu.be
Thank you to shear this information.
Thank you dear............... .
Well before you copy the data from the mobile to computer you need to make sure that the data is safe and all the app are also safe in the mobile phone.Sometimes during the data transfer the files can be corrupted and also the data which you have can get deleted.Also the apps which are there in the phone might get erased.

What i have done is made all the files and folders hidden in my mobile phone so no third part can access it.For that i have put an app called Leo master safety guard.This app can hide the files and lock the other apps too.So i feel safe while transferring the files.

Google Play:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.leo.appmaster
iTunes:
https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1013745810
Awesome posts. I have never been able to move my android contacts in my computer. I am always worried about my contacts so I decided to use Leo Privacy Guard 3.0 product. Now even if my phone is lost, I will be able to trace it through maps. Apart from tracing the product boost up my phone speed..
Use some android assistant program .You can transfer files from your device to a computer.Transfer photos, music, and other files between your phone and computer easily using a USB cable.
How to transfer contacts from android to computer
hi, I'd like to recommend a good data backup software for you. You can back up almost all data and files in your mobilephone to your pc. Have a look at this guide: android transfer contacts
Thanks for sharing great information.
mobile apps development in India,mobile app in India,mobile app development india,app developers in India,app developer in India
Thanks Helena for sharing such a nice information. It's really essential to save our useful and important data's and this command is very informative.
Yes, Coolmuster Android Assistant could help you move all kinds of data from android phone to computer, and it has some other functions
To move the contacts of your phone to your pc first of you have take the backup of all your contacts then install it on your pc then the whole data & baclup of all your contacts is moved to your pc..............................
I found it's quite easy to export contacts from Gmail. The problem is that not everyone uses Gmail for contact management. So for those people, Android Assistant is the app they need to transfer android contacts to computer. It supports all the Android devices. and it is also able to backup other data.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Latest version of Android in 2019..? angilpari1122 3 53 01-27-2019, 05:22 PM
Last Post: Kryslers123
  Top 10 Android Cell Phones ? sabeerakhan00 1 39 01-20-2019, 04:38 AM
  Want to Know about Top Android Phones of 2017? mobiwoz 4 166 11-19-2018, 10:53 PM
  Symptoms of a bad cell phone battery ExpertWP 0 44 11-04-2018, 03:02 PM
Last Post: ExpertWP
  Best iPhone and Android Apps To Help You Keep Your New Year’s Resolutions mobiwoz 3 216 11-03-2018, 11:32 PM
  mobile phone selvaa4n 14 768 11-03-2018, 06:33 PM
  iOS 12 vs Android P: Who's Doing it Better? timbroker 3 339 10-29-2018, 05:31 PM
  Wholesale Phone Cases Manufacturers| Phone Case Suppliers- LMT Koli7777 2 97 10-28-2018, 04:40 AM
  How to restore lost samsung galaxy data to computer? helena 13 828 07-30-2017, 11:26 PM
Last Post: TysonHacker
  Optus Support Phone Number 1 800 614 419 anytimesoftcare 2 197 05-15-2017, 12:48 AM
Last Post: slucy0618