{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to create an eCommerce site using wordpress?
Please install some e commerce plugins. Try Woo commerce and others or serach on Google that "How to make e commerce site using wordpress" and you will get a result.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
WordPress is a well-known CMS which is widely used as a blogging platform. WordPress is well know for its extensibility and this is the reason WordPress is not limited to serve as a blogging platform. Many websites are using WordPress to serve as e-commerce websites.

Many people think that starting an online business can be a very difficult task and it will require heavy investment in order to set up the website and the payment/cart stuff. But this is not true. Though there are many expensive e-commerce tools out there, but if you don’t want to invest much, you can use WordPress and turbo charge it with some plugins to make your own rockstar style e-commerce website.

ISO certification in India, ISO certification in Bangalore, ISO certification in Mumbai, ISO certification in Chennai, ISO certification in Ahamdabad
Big Grin 
Hello Confused ,

I can't recommend you to use wordpress at all, not only for eCommerce site. There are a lot of viruses and spam bots for such popular engines and free web-sites builder. You can find a lot of information in the Internet about their vulnerability. It's better to employ professionals, I can recommend you Industrialax, they are really good at web-design, this company builds not only custom software tools to automate all types of businesses, but also creates websites Industrialax.com Angel
(10-17-2014, 11:27 PM)Barrett Tom Wrote:  You can create an ecommerce based website on WordPress just like you compose any other site on it. You don’t need to have any extraordinary kind of skills to create theme. The only thing that you need to keep into deep consideration is the use of ecommerce related stuffs like themes and plugins to make your site compatible to an ecommerce platform.

Downloading Link:
Code:
wp-nulled.com/category/wordpress_themes/ecommerce/
I agree with your view and thanks for sharing this
e commerce website is the good option for online marketing.
Good idea to covert your skills or experience to sales and earnings. there is not a problem to build a store on WordPress. you should install some plugins and use them. one and only woo-commerce plugin which can do all for you. you just have to install and activate it to use it. once activated you will find a products option in the sidebar where you can upload your products which you want to sale. it comes with all payment methods which can be just activated if you want to use them. there is no difficult thing that you have to do. it will do it everything for you.
I like using some templates for Wordpress like those software wordpress themes from https://www.templatemonster.com/category/software-wordpress-themes/ for example. I think that you might find some of them helpful for your eCommerce project too, good luck with it!
Use wen templates that are paid and free as well.
I think for good e-commerce website or application you need to hire professional web devs.
drugrehabpoint Wrote:  e commerce website is the good option for online marketing.

Also nowadays you need to create a mobile application for growing your business profit and customers loyalty. Well-designed application with push notifications is a great marketing tool! I have my own app, it is Taxi booking app. It created by IDAP. This company provides high-quality software development to satisfy all customers needs. More details you can find here https://idapgroup.com/software-development/
To create website in WordPress you need themes or the plugins, both are very simple to use as you only need to edit the contents according to your need.
WordPress is not easy to use!
When it came to finding the best ecommerce solutions for my online store, it turned out to be frustrating as heck, to say the least. The more I researched, the more options I discovered. But I was really fortunate to come across this post http://www.beautifullife.info/web-design/10-best-ecommerce-builders/ . It helped me to narrow down the choice.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  wordpress katyakatya 4 75 09-26-2018, 12:11 AM
Last Post: jjackevans
  What is WordPress lobachemie671 23 497 07-01-2018, 09:02 PM
Last Post: Loginworks
  WordPress vs Blogger farzana 38 4,238 06-25-2018, 01:13 AM
Last Post: eappliances
  WordPress competitors aesthetiqclinic 3 122 04-12-2018, 09:00 PM
Last Post: davidsmith21
  WordPress plugins aesthetiqclinic 2 135 02-22-2018, 11:50 PM