Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to create an eCommerce site using wordpress?
Please install some e commerce plugins. Try Woo commerce and others or serach on Google that "How to make e commerce site using wordpress" and you will get a result.
WordPress is a well-known CMS which is widely used as a blogging platform. WordPress is well know for its extensibility and this is the reason WordPress is not limited to serve as a blogging platform. Many websites are using WordPress to serve as e-commerce websites.

Many people think that starting an online business can be a very difficult task and it will require heavy investment in order to set up the website and the payment/cart stuff. But this is not true. Though there are many expensive e-commerce tools out there, but if you don’t want to invest much, you can use WordPress and turbo charge it with some plugins to make your own rockstar style e-commerce website.

ISO certification in India, ISO certification in Bangalore, ISO certification in Mumbai, ISO certification in Chennai, ISO certification in Ahamdabad
Big Grin 
Hello Confused ,

I can't recommend you to use wordpress at all, not only for eCommerce site. There are a lot of viruses and spam bots for such popular engines and free web-sites builder. You can find a lot of information in the Internet about their vulnerability. It's better to employ professionals, I can recommend you Industrialax, they are really good at web-design, this company builds not only custom software tools to automate all types of businesses, but also creates websites Industrialax.com Angel

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do I speed up my Wordpress site? farzana 19 1,425 12-23-2016, 05:56 PM
Last Post: Jyoti sharma
  Wordpress theme for a new site?? HarshMehra 18 1,512 11-23-2016, 09:44 PM
Last Post: varsharthi
  Create a website by following few simple steps ExpertWP 0 60 06-12-2016, 10:10 PM
Last Post: ExpertWP
  Rss Feed on WordPress Site drenrawr 2 399 12-23-2014, 05:15 PM
Last Post: pryidevsblog
  How to enable multi site in existing wordpress site? RyanMahi 0 514 02-16-2014, 07:24 PM
Last Post: RyanMahi
  How to change the admin folder of wordpress site? follet 1 978 08-23-2013, 09:33 PM
Last Post: Tahian