{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to choose a software development company?
I have an idea and I want to create an iOS app (maybe android too but a bit later). Could you recommend what are main criteria which I should pay attention to when I will be choosing a company?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
(06-14-2018, 01:10 AM)ComaWhite Wrote:  I have an idea and I want to create an iOS app (maybe android too but a bit later). Could you recommend what are main criteria which I should pay attention to when I will be choosing a company?

It's not that easy to find a good software development service provider. Believe me. I have spent much time on the search. Software development is a complicated thing and you need to choose a highly qualified and experienced company. Maybe this article can help you https://steelkiwi.com/blog/tips-how-employ-best-team-developers-your-project/ Good luck!
Deciding on a right Software Development Company is the most crucial step when you are planning to design one application or software program for your business. For this purpose, you should search online and make a list of best software providers. Also, prepare the feedback for each of the development Company and check their past work too.

If possible try to talk with one or two of their clients and move ahead. Once you have sorted the list of best software development Companies, ask them to send the quote as per your business needs. With Complete details, this would be easier for you to decide on the best Software Development Company as per your needs.
An obvious one - check their portfolio, see what were their previous works (industry, client focus) and how did they perform (testimonials!).

Web Designing Companies in Delhi

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for app development company Xaroira 5 103 3 hours ago
Last Post: williamhills
Heart website development company in noida XoomPixel 0 11 09-03-2018, 09:24 PM
Last Post: XoomPixel
  Choose Best writing service online frenchallex 0 14 09-02-2018, 05:56 PM
Last Post: frenchallex
  what is outsourcing software development? Aisha 15 200 08-21-2018, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Skin01
  Why Custom PHP Web Development Is Always A Hot Option For Business Development? redlogics 7 834 08-16-2018, 11:29 PM
Last Post: Davidwatson
  web development company in denver denvertech 0 68 06-18-2018, 09:45 PM
Last Post: denvertech
  Where To Get valuable CRM Software Development Service devrohitbansal 5 115 04-17-2018, 05:33 PM
Last Post: sulbha
  Hire Web Portal Development Company | Experienced Developers bashiraadi 2 70 01-21-2018, 06:02 PM
Last Post: nehaxavier
  Best Web Development Company In India minddigital10 2 108 11-23-2017, 09:22 PM
Last Post: RuchikaShah
  website designing company india | web Development Company | Gadget Bytes Parul1212 8 315 04-04-2017, 11:19 PM
Last Post: Conative123