{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average
How to become a professional logo designer?
Friends, I am interested to work on logo designing. I have average knowledge on log design. How I become a professional logo designer?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Logo design needs both creativity & graphics design skills. Try to be creative.
That is the single, most important trait of any professional logo. If it truly stands out from the rest and makes the brand unique and memorable, while respecting some basic design principles, it qualifies as great.
To become a professional designer you have to learn photoshop, illustrator, dreamweaver and knowledge of creative thinking.

Recently a designer Harry Kelton from website Designhill won the contest and was awarded $459 for village Jindoli logo redesign.
You have to be perfect in designing tools like coral draw, photo shop etc. If you have a creative ability and designing techniques then i am sure that you will be a creative logo designer in future....best of luck.Rolleyes

-----------------------
Logo Designing
Give more and more time on it and follow the graphic design rules. You can see some of my logo making http://www.wordz.wapka.mobi/site_1.xhtml
With so many tips and tricks get the perfect service here http://www.wordz.wapka.mobi
it's all about creativity in your self then you become a professional logo designer
Hey,
That is the single, most important trait of any professional logo. If it truly stands out from the rest and makes the brand unique and memorable, while respecting some basic design principles, it qualifies as great.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do you think are the most important qualities in a graphic designer? Clarke 5 84 09-25-2017, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Jackie
  Free online logo design service provider? Geester789 13 1,488 11-01-2016, 09:27 PM
Last Post: hemaweb
  How to create a transparent logo for my website header? Geester789 3 970 01-02-2015, 05:24 AM
Last Post: Sajolfuad
  #logo #contest #design #your own logo #online logo creator #logo creation #logo make shilpychowdhury 0 908 01-05-2014, 12:08 AM
Last Post: shilpychowdhury
  eWorkSale.com- Sale your work and get thousand of money, logo, article writing, seo, shilpychowdhury 0 744 01-05-2014, 12:03 AM
Last Post: shilpychowdhury