{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much you love kids?
this is just can we feel we can't tell this to how much love with kids or any person
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Yes! You are right Jennifer!! I also love my little angels so much and just pray for them whenever I look their faces.
jennifer! I am going to agree with you. Love just can feel not tell in words. But I must say that I love kids and love him so much. By the way, in forthcoming days, my aunt will come at my home with her kids and I want to give him something. SO suggest me which kind of things are best for kids as s gift.

My affordable tours from washington DC was awesome.
yeah that right and surely a true love will make us happy and feel like king of the world. I am so sure that i will also find someone soon.
I start daycare center for kids Smile
Kids is my favorite . So i love kids a lot and there is no boundary .
Anybody loves kids very very much!
I love kids a lot. And most of my leisure time I spent with them.
Yeah, kids are really nice and loving as well. I just love to play with them and they makes me feel so happy as well. Paul,I think you should try to organize a tour of any theme park and surely they will be so much happy after visiting there.
Enjoyed excursion Niagara Falls with family!!
Well, it's a really appreciative thing that all of you love to play with kids, but it will be right if I will say here that every human loves kids. I wanna say here that some people hate the kids and don't stay alive them in their life for the sake of money saving for the future. Some couples don't like kids.
Well, Buddy, i must say that this is gonna be a great way of fun for sure as you all are talking about. I personally love the kids so much like two of my nephews and two nieces. They are so lovely and cute and i always prefer to spend my time with them when they are around.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Love your world, and love thyself yarayara26 1 409 09-13-2014, 01:06 AM
Last Post: farzana