{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you treat facebook relationship?
Facebook based relationship is growing day by day.
How do you treat facebook relationship?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
In older days, I didn't treat this as good.
But these days, situation changed. People getting introduced via social networks like facebook. Then building relationships. So, it can can be treat well now.
I am not just going to waste my time to spend it on Facebook. I just love to spend my time with communities as this. i will love to have such a good time with it. I will love to go for niagara falls from new york by bus.
farzana! I am going to agree with you. In these days, we connect with each other through social media like facebook, Imo and etc. So I think the Facebook relationship is good for you some nice kinds of friends. I also found some good friends on facebook so I treat is well.
I am happy that you like to take part in it. I am so sure that this will be so much awesome time and surely this will make us feel so glad and pretty much impressive for sure.
Yeah, I am sure the other members also participate in this discussion and share their views about this. I am full of the hope the members of this community are enjoying having fun here with each other and also get massive kind of information.
Nothing beats human interaction but of course, social media platforms such as FB can aid in that. But to have a relationship solely and wholly based on social media interaction isn't really healthy
Yeah, I do agree with you and will say that just stay away a bit. It can make you harm and will be better for you to spend your time with family and friends.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's your relationship status? GreenNinja 12 1,164 11-10-2017, 08:31 AM
Last Post: delhidivas
  Which type relationship are harmful for girls and boys ? diyasaini 4 595 10-26-2017, 04:32 PM
Last Post: Flora
Question How to maintain a fresh relationship? Sarah 9 1,700 10-22-2017, 07:45 PM
Last Post: PAUL12
  What is the main key off success for a relationship!! Taraa 1 30 05-22-2017, 06:17 PM
Last Post: Jackie