Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
How do I speed up my Wordpress site?
I think my wordpress blog loads slowly. How can I make it faster?
To make your wordpress site speedy, you have to do the following:
1. keep your site spam free. Delete all comment spams.
2. Don't use unnecessary plugins, remove those.
3. Host on a server with better configuration
4. Use caching for your site. WP Super Cache plugin can be helpful is this case.
You should follow some points to speed up your Wordpress site
1. Clean up your plugins
2. Clean up your database
3. Delete your post revisions
4. Clean up your database
Professional web designer at USA web designing company
The speed of any website depends on many factors, some of which includes:

•    Website database: It is highly advisable not to overuse heavy videos, images and other things that hamper the speed.
•    Avoid using unnecessary plugins and widgets.
•    Keep your site simple.
•    Clean spam comments and other things from your site.
•    Use cache WordPress plugins on your site.
"W3 Total Cache Plugin" For WordPress.

- Easy Web Performance Optimization (WPO) using caching: browser, page, object, database, minify and content delivery network support.
- The only WordPress Performance Optimization (WPO) framework; designed to improve user experience and page speed.
- Recommended by web hosts like: Page.ly, Synthesis, DreamHost, MediaTemple, Go Daddy, Host Gator and countless more.
Growing Your Business Online Starts With Affordable Web Design Services In Uk
Trying to remove unwanted content from your website.
To speed up your site, you should:
- Delete all comment spams.
- Avoid using unnecessary plugins.
- Keep your site simple.
I agree with all the point. LAzy loading is one of the important thing that could help in saving time if a website uses too many images. Other optimization techniques are also important. I prefer combining CSS and using image compression tool.
Thanks for the help here! I have a website which I built using some best premium wordpress themes for it. I want to speed it up a little now. I guess, I will manage to to it
1. Choose a good host, 2. Start with a solid framework/theme, 3. Use an effective caching plugin, 4. Use a content delivery network (CDN), 5. Optimize images, 6. Optimize your homepage to load quickly, 7. Disable hotlinking and leeching of your content, 8. Add an expires header to static resources.
For speeding up wordpress site, you need to choose a good hosting service. Start with a solid framework/ theme. Use effective plugins. When uploading products/ images, you need to optimize it correctly and specially optimize or customize your home page so that the website will load correctly and fast. Disable linking of your website in the content in blog section.
- The only WordPress Performance Optimization (WPO) framework; designed to improve user experience and page speed.
- Recommended by web hosts like: Page.ly, Synthesis, DreamHost, MediaTemple, Go Daddy, Host Gator and countless more.
To speed up your wordpress website you have to do the following things
Get a good configured server
Optimize images
Remove unwanted plugins
Choose a good host.
Start with a solid framework/theme.
Use an effective caching plugin.
Use a content delivery network (CDN)
Optimize images (automatically)
Optimize your homepage to load quickly.
Optimize your WordPress database.
Thanks for sharing the tips to minimize the speed of Wordpress site. These things will definitely help to load the site even faster.
Full Stack Developer who have a good experience in Software, Web & App Development & Programming. I Like To Share & Gain Knowledge about Latest Technology.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to create an eCommerce site using wordpress? farzana 41 2,640 02-15-2017, 11:07 PM
Last Post: Conative123
  Wordpress theme for a new site?? HarshMehra 18 1,336 11-23-2016, 09:44 PM
Last Post: varsharthi
  Rss Feed on WordPress Site drenrawr 2 356 12-23-2014, 05:15 PM
Last Post: pryidevsblog
  How to enable multi site in existing wordpress site? RyanMahi 0 487 02-16-2014, 07:24 PM
Last Post: RyanMahi
  How to change the admin folder of wordpress site? follet 1 892 08-23-2013, 09:33 PM
Last Post: Tahian