{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How I have stayed acne free for the last 3 months.
Hello below is the set up I have been using for 3 months now. So happy to finally be on top of my spots. It is so worth the effort.

●        No dairy products
●        Drink plenty of water
●        Drink matcha green tea or regular green tea instead of coffee/energy drinks/black tea
●        Use PureChimp Super Cleanser
●        Use brown instead of white. For example brown rice instead of white rice.
●        Cut down on sugary foods
●        Exercise at least 3 times a week

I hope this helps you. After 3 months I found it’s easy to follow & it’s just all a good habit now.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Indeed, your tips are truly useful! I have used pure chimp products too and have now my skin clear and smooth. They are made of all natural and prices are reasonable. I like them much.
I have used purechimp products with pleasure because they help me to solve a lot of skin problems. They are made of only natural materials and delivered on a reasonable value.
Nice tips I'll follow this.
No dairy foods? no coffee??
Oh No! This is very tough!!

btw, thanks for the tips.
Good tips, really, I agree with each statement. I find it extremely hard to refuse from coffee, but I definitely like the idea with green tea and regular exercising. Acne can be also a consequence of some inner diseases, so that in this case you should see a doctor. Here is excellent article explaining how to get rid of acne http://ohealthyeah.com/acne-pimples/ , very effective advices.
I am just so sure that this will be so much stunning and best time for having some fun there ahead as it. i will like to say that you should have such best things here like that and this will be amazing time for sure for us ahead.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  free free free LEO Privacy Guard - Lock&Boost malik94 0 109 11-05-2015, 09:01 AM
Last Post: malik94
  How I have stayed acne free for the last 3 months. Dosya 1 311 05-21-2015, 11:36 PM
Last Post: charmi123
  Are all Acne products that cures acne without causing damage to skin? bobyliz001 0 305 10-21-2014, 11:59 PM
Last Post: bobyliz001