Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How I can convince any girl for making a girlfriend?

I am alone, I mean to say that still yet I have no girlfriend. But now I want to make one girlfriend but I have no idea how I can convince any girl for making my girlfriend. Hope so all of you help me in this regard. I am waiting for your replies.

Enjoyed having fun at my niagara falls trip from boston.

PAUL12! I am shocked, now also you are still signal, actually today generation so fast because this world is a global village. You want to made  a girlfriend it's very simple, firstly you have to go to this one that you like and you feeling the truth so you should one gift and tell your hart feeling, I am sure she will accept your purpose. I am going to share some gift images.
[Image: women-039-s-romantic-gift-girlfriend-gifts.jpg]
[Image: Drinkware-Free-Shipping-Couple-Chinese-P...ft-Set.jpg]
[Image: gift-for-girlfriend-4.jpg]

Flora, I am going to say that you have really a nice post here. Paul, If you want to make a new Girlfriend then I think you should be yourself in front of her. Girs mostly like the true feelings and care from the boy's side. If you will do little things to make her happy than I am sure she will love to be your girlfriend.

I must say that you all giving him nice suggestions. I like them and will love to say so sure will remain very useful for him can easily attract her girl. I think Paul you should Take her at a Favourite Spot. I am so sure this idea will really worlk.

I am also very excited for bus tours from nyc to niagara falls.

Here are some tips!

Always Be nice and Caring
Give some Gifts
How her you like her while acting like you don’t
Masterfully construct the perfect text message
Organize a romantic first date
Put up with her flaws

I really hope that these will prove useful to you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Rontom
02-13-2019, 11:22 PM
Last Post by Jackie
11-03-2017, 03:57 PM
Last Post by PAUL12
10-04-2017, 05:43 PM
Last Post by Jackie
09-19-2017, 05:35 PM