{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How And Where To Sell My Premium Domain Names
Hi Buddies ,i want sell some of my premium domain names,i am from india so i am asking you how and where to sell my domain names,also which will be the best choice to sell the domain names?,please suggest a best domain selling platform to sell the following domain names, flippa,sedo or godaddy india auctions?,please note that godaddy charges 30% of the domain selling price,prefer me a good and profitable domain selling platform.thanks in advance and sorry for my english

NATA Delhi | Architecture Aptitude Exam
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
There really is no "best" site to sell your domain name. Nevertheless, there are a number of domain selling websites where you can list your domain name and hope for the best that someone makes you an offer. These sites include:

Sedo
Flippa
GoDaddy
AfterNic
eBay
Domain Brothers

Bar Stool | Cafeteria Chairs | Student Writing Chairs | Revolving Office Chairs
Becoming an affiliate to sell a premium domain name is much easier. To begin with, you don’t have to shell a dime. All you ll need to do is set up your own blog, and then see to it that you speak to your users about topics that you want and mention the domain name which is being sold through the blog. Once the sale is made, you earn a hefty commission through the company.

Newspaper Ad Agency in Delhi
Flippa is the best place to BUY AND SELL the good domains in lower prices and get all registration information of domains which you are searching for you can always check out Flippa #1 for Buying and Selling Online Businesses you will get all premium domains at lower and best prices you can also participate at auction for bidding apart from that you can buy readymade websites also here.
How much you charging for the Domain your have,,What is the Domain Authority you have

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Domain Theft Protection | TEMOK Offers Cheap Domain Registration | .COM .NET & More tk-hassan 0 85 11-05-2017, 11:54 PM
Last Post: tk-hassan
  How to select the domain names? eventplanners11 0 39 10-23-2017, 10:03 PM
Last Post: eventplanners11
  Where I can sell my domain names? LovelyFairy 14 1,271 10-16-2017, 09:59 PM
Last Post: drugrehabpoint
  Domain Names? phptraining 4 227 10-06-2017, 07:57 PM
Last Post: hostingduniya
  Which Provider is good for reselling domain names kabir67 3 149 03-13-2017, 09:32 PM
Last Post: tonnygrand
  How to own a premium domain name? kabir67 3 120 01-22-2017, 11:58 PM
Last Post: chatarpatar
  domain names vickyweb11 4 126 11-13-2016, 09:32 PM
Last Post: hemaweb
  Can domain registrar change domain ownership illegally? farzana 3 710 07-26-2016, 05:31 PM
Last Post: khushbu123
  TEMOK.COM - Cheap Domain Registration - Instant Activation - Domain Theft Protection tk-hassan 0 365 09-29-2015, 09:37 AM
Last Post: tk-hassan
  Premium Domain renewal fees in Dynadot LovelyFairy 0 379 06-20-2015, 04:45 PM
Last Post: LovelyFairy